GT what's going on in MI?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I THINK THE DNC IS THROWING BIDEN UNDER THE BUS G. THEY KNOW THEY DONT HAVE ANYONE WHO CAN WIN IN 2020. THEY ARE THINKING AHEAD TO 2024. BIDEN IS JUST THE LAMB THIS GO ROUND. BY 2024, BERNIE MAY NOT BE HERE, BIDEN WILL BE IN PRISON, THEN SOMEONE MAY COME ALONG THAT CAN COMPETE.
I think you're giving them too much credit. They've hated Trump's guts since the night he defeated their queen. They've had almost 4 years, yet Bernie and Joe are the best they could come up with? I'm not convinced "looking ahead" is one of the dnc's strengths...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DEAR CRD:

ITS ONLY OBVIOUS TO FAKE NEWS FOLLOWERS. HE DIDNT SAY THAT WHILE IN OFFICE. HE WAS TRYING TO SLANDER THE MAN HE IS RUNNING AGAINST. PLEASE MOVE ON. THANKS ACRDW.
Dear WAMO:

I'll have to "move on" (from your above-quoted post) because I don't understand what you're attempting to say at all.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think you're giving them too much credit. They've hated Trump's guts since the night he defeated their queen. They've had almost 4 years, yet Bernie and Joe are the best they could come up with? I'm not convinced "looking ahead" is one of the dnc's strengths...
Dear 9andaWiggle:

In just 4 sentences, you have provided some great insight.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND, GOT IT. THANKS ADUHW.
Dear WAMO:

When you issue such a post, it's difficult to fathom what you're trying to point out. For instance ...

* What does Cool Rockin Daddy have to do with anything?

* WHAT'S only obvious to fake news followers? Who are those "followers" and what "fake news" are they supposedly following?

* WHO didn't say WHAT while in office? And why the emphasis on the word 'WHILE"?

* Are you saying that Trump was trying to slander Biden? And if so, what is the actual "slander" to which you refer?

[I do understand what you mean by "please move on" … and I do appreciate the "thank you" … but as a long-time newspaper copy editor, your earlier post doesn't tell me a thing.]

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
*1. NOR AM I BBFREEBURN
*2. YOUR A SMART MAN(?). YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT.
*3. THE COMMENT THAT BIDEN MADE ABOUT TRUMP AND CHINA. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT BIDEN WOULD HAVE DONE WHILE IN OFFICE, BASED ON A COMMENT MADE ABOUT A POLITICAL FOE OUTSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE. DUH!
*4. FACE PALM. YOU REALLY DONT GET IT. DAMN!
*5. MOVE ON. THANX ADUHW

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
*1. NOR AM I BBFREEBURN
*2. YOUR A SMART MAN(?). YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT.
*3. THE COMMENT THAT BIDEN MADE ABOUT TRUMP AND CHINA. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT BIDEN WOULD HAVE DONE WHILE IN OFFICE, BASED ON A COMMENT MADE ABOUT A POLITICAL FOE OUTSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE. DUH!
*4. FACE PALM. YOU REALLY DONT GET IT. DAMN!
*5. MOVE ON. THANX ADUHW
Dear WAMO:

1. A brilliant assumption

2. I'm definitely smart (with an IQ of around 145), but I can't always figure out gibberish

3. So allow me to ponder the options of what I think you're trying to say: (a) Biden didn't say what he actually believed on Jan. 31; (b) Biden might have initiated a China travel ban if he were in office, even though he thought such a move was racist and/or xenophobic; (c) Biden doesn't even know what xenophobia is; (d) Biden thought that a China ban shouldn't have been issued, but he would have imposed one anyway; (e) Biden is likely to cite things in a campaign that he wouldn't actually do if elected; (f) Biden flip-flops positions, such as being opposed to something in January and for it in April; etc., etc., etc.; and possibly (g) all of the above.

4. I didn't "get it" the way it was written.

5. We should both "move on" with regard to a poorly-written post, but thanks for trying to explain.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT BIDEN WOULD DO WHEN IN OFFICE. WHEN CAMPAINING, POLITICIANS OFTEN SAY THINGS THEY NEVER FOLLOW THRU ON AND OR FLIP FLOP ON AFTER ELECTED. THEY ALL DO IT! BETTER? 145 IQ :Confused:.

THANX ACRDW.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT BIDEN WOULD DO WHEN IN OFFICE. WHEN CAMPAINING, POLITICIANS OFTEN SAY THINGS THEY NEVER FOLLOW THRU ON AND OR FLIP FLOP ON AFTER ELECTED. THEY ALL DO IT! BETTER? 145 IQ :Confused:.

THANX ACRDW.
Dear WAMO:

What you say is, without a doubt, true. However, TRUMP "FLIP-FLOPS" ON HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES MUCH LESS than any previous president.

As for Biden, it's questionable what he would do in office, and it's also doubtful as to whether or not he has a clue as to what he would do.

Thanks for mentioning my IQ, and thanks for "setting me up" with an opportunity to mention it.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well this seems like a giant middle finger to the people of Michigan...
BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN, GREG! BEG FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS!! YOU REPUBLICAN SCUM WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY!!!

I'd put the roflmao smiley, except it ain't funny. Sorry Yankees, Texas is full! Besides, we already got our hands full trying to contain all these pricks from California in Austin to keep 'em from spreading any further...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN, GREG! BEG FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS!! YOU REPUBLICAN SCUM WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY!!!

I'd put the roflmao smiley, except it ain't funny. Sorry Yankees, Texas is full! Besides, we already got our hands full trying to contain all these pricks from California in Austin to keep 'em from spreading any further...
I'll tell ya what.. this motherfucker is going to kill all hope for democrats in michigan. And THAT I cannot argue with. Especially up here. I think we had a total of maybe 100 cases in the U.P. and 2 deaths. We still have a few counties with zero cases, yet the kunt is telling us NOW to stay inside thru the 28th of May!!!! Not happening. I know a lot of businesses opening on monday.