GT what's going on in MI?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

What you say is, without a doubt, true. However, TRUMP "FLIP-FLOPS" ON HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES MUCH LESS than any previous president.

As for Biden, it's questionable what he would do in office, and it's also doubtful as to whether or not he has a clue as to what he would do.

Thanks for mentioning my IQ, and thanks for "setting me up" with an opportunity to mention it.
Like it or not Trump at least has tried to enact his policies.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SOUNDS LIKE HER ORDER WORKED. DOESNT IT?
Not really, unless you call having two major protests and a good bunch of people blowing her off a success. Not only that, Michigan constitution only allows a 28 day state of emergency called by the governor. After that she mush sign an EO stating that the emergency is over and submit a request for an extension. The request would have to pass both house and senate. She is now illegally shutting down michigan.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THERE WOULD BE MORE CASES AND MORE DEATHS HAD SHE NOT STEPPED IN. IM JUST SAYIN.
Step in, yes. But quarantines are for the sick. Lockdowns are for prisoners. Two simple moves would have been at least AS effective. Maybe more. On the onset, quarantine Detroit. Stop all incoming and outgoing flights, limit workers to essential personnel. Block the Mackinac Bridge to all but essential personnel. DONE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
At least we're not fair weather fans like Pecker Fans. I am forced to live amongst those douchebags. Ain't no fan like a Packer fan. The logos and colors come out when theyre winning. When they're not doing so well they pout like 7th grade girls.