Guess I'll hang out alone

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Thrown out of FB again for 30 fucking days. So, I'll be hanging around here more often!!
What'd you do this time Greg? I'll go out on a limb here, I'm guessing you said something totally radical and unacceptavle. Something along the lines of work hard, pay your own way, and learn to be self-sufficient without the government (or Mommy and Daddy's) tit in their mouth? :Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What'd you do this time Greg? I'll go out on a limb here, I'm guessing you said something totally radical and unacceptavle. Something along the lines of work hard, pay your own way, and learn to be self-sufficient without the government (or Mommy and Daddy's) tit in their mouth? :Roflmao:
Well, almost. Someone posted a pic of that bitch on the female soccer team kneeling during the anthem, so I said the fucking dike assed bitch needs a hard cock in her mouth and a foot up her ass. BOOOOOOM!!!!!! Instantly gone!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Not surprised in the least. FB is the most loyal friend a fucking liberal commie can have. One by one the people on my friends list have been getting the jail sentences, and for nothing more than support for our president and telling the truth about liberal agenda. My turn came when I called someone a dike. Zuckerberg needs to be hauled in again and grilled to the max about his censorship.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I like to use it as a platform to promote the conservative views but they're making it more difficult all the time

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I like to use it as a platform to promote the conservative views but they're making it more difficult all the time
Dear Greg T:

I'm surprised I don't get "jailed" more often, and in actuality, I was only "suspended" once, and that was only for 3 days. Perhaps my comments are less noticeable because I don't use profanity, but I certainly comment a lot about the ultra-liberal Democrat agenda, and I post carefully-worded items (often in the form of a question) regarding such things as former "first lady" Michael Obama.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

I'm surprised I don't get "jailed" more often, and in actuality, I was only "suspended" once, and that was only for 3 days. Perhaps my comments are less noticeable because I don't use profanity, but I certainly comment a lot about the ultra-liberal Democrat agenda, and I post carefully-worded items (often in the form of a question) regarding such things as former "first lady" Michael Obama.
In the near future I'm sure you will be on their radar. My first suspension was for 3 days and that was for pointing out the similarities between the modern liberals and the Nazis. My second one, in the flavor of 7 days was for calling the Obamas American hating queers, and referring to Michelle as Michael. This time it only took the word "dike" and they called it hate speech.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In the near future I'm sure you will be on their radar. My first suspension was for 3 days and that was for pointing out the similarities between the modern liberals and the Nazis. My second one, in the flavor of 7 days was for calling the Obamas American hating queers, and referring to Michelle as Michael. This time it only took the word "dike" and they called it hate speech.
Dear Greg T:

Indeed, it's a virtual certainty that they have certain people "under observation" -- especially those who have been placed "in jail" previously. It's sick, because almost certainly, no anti-Christian, pro-Sharia law or pro-gay comments would ever face consequences.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Indeed, it's a virtual certainty that they have certain people "under observation" -- especially those who have been placed "in jail" previously. It's sick, because almost certainly, no anti-Christian, pro-Sharia law or pro-gay comments would ever face consequences.
Absolutely. I have seen some of my friends booted for promoting hetero rights. I received a warning once for promoting a WET television network. I'm about to go on a rampage about a caucasion history month or a white pride month just to see what happens.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Absolutely. I have seen some of my friends booted for promoting hetero rights. I received a warning once for promoting a WET television network. I'm about to go on a rampage about a caucasion history month or a white pride month just to see what happens.
Dear Greg T:

Indeed. You can have a Black Entertainment Television, but what if someone tried to launch a White Entertainment Television?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Indeed. You can have a Black Entertainment Television, but what if someone tried to launch a White Entertainment Television?
That's what I mean. It won't fly. Straight Pride parade? Nope. White History Month? Not a chance. United Caucasian College Fund? Just try it. I'm not trying to be confrontational, or even sarcastic. I'm seriously confused as to why when people rally for equal rights, they truly mean superior rights.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Set them up. Go on a tangent for a month where everything you post is anti-christian, anti-white, anti-heterosexual. Then, if they don't ban you for that, repost the same exact things and swap out white/christian/heterosexual for any minority/muslim/homosexual. When they ban you for that, find a lawyer to take your discrimination case and go viral with the charges. Or tweet your case straight to Trump, he'll do the rest...

Oh yeah, don't forget to document daily what you post and how long it is left up with photo/video so you have proof before going public with it.

Good luck!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Set them up. Go on a tangent for a month where everything you post is anti-christian, anti-white, anti-heterosexual. Then, if they don't ban you for that, repost the same exact things and swap out white/christian/heterosexual for any minority/muslim/homosexual. When they ban you for that, find a lawyer to take your discrimination case and go viral with the charges. Or tweet your case straight to Trump, he'll do the rest...

Oh yeah, don't forget to document daily what you post and how long it is left up with photo/video so you have proof before going public with it.

Good luck!
I've done that. I posted two posts each which were identical in every way, except for race and gender. Yes, the non-white, non-straight, posts were left alone while the race, gender and religion posts were removed. A friend tried the exact same approach and was met with the exact same results. FB is actively filtering and removing conservative, straight, pro white posts.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I've done that. I posted two posts each which were identical in every way, except for race and gender. Yes, the non-white, non-straight, posts were left alone while the race, gender and religion posts were removed. A friend tried the exact same approach and was met with the exact same results. FB is actively filtering and removing conservative, straight, pro white posts.
But you didn't fight fire with fire, so to speak. You should have video'd it, taken it public, then marched in the street to protest while calling for FB to be dismantled by the government, and all its employees to be fired and never allowed to work anywhere ever again.