Happy Father's Day!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A Happy Father's Day to one and all -- fathers and non-fathers -- and we can all also share the enjoyment of the official beginning of the summer season!

JLS

Yes Indeed...Happy Father's Day to all the Father's...Those here on Earth and those in Heaven...

And what a great day it was to spend Father's Day watching the US Open...

And the Ribs for dinner was nice...

livespive

Yes indeed,

Went up to spend the day with my mother as this is the first Father's Day without him, so I went to make sure she was alright.
If the rain would have let up, I would have done some ribs and chicken.

Yes Indeed...Happy Father's Day to all the Father's...Those here on Earth and those in Heaven...

And what a great day it was to spend Father's Day watching the US Open...

And the Ribs for dinner was nice...

JLS

Yes indeed,

Went up to spend the day with my mother as this is the first Father's Day without him, so I went to make sure she was alright.
If the rain would have let up, I would have done some ribs and chicken.
Yes it must be very hard for your Mother...I know it was for my Mon...Every Father's Day I would pick them up
and bring them to my house for a BBQ....Ribs was my Dad's favorite...While my wife was cooking...Dad and I fought over the TV...Believe it or not...in the old days most only had ONE TV...lol...I wanted to watch golf....The US OPEN...and Dad wanted to watch the Cubs...Finally...after years of fighting...LOL...I bought a second TV just for DAD...I sure wish we could have another BBQ together...And If we only had one TV...I would let Dad
watch the Cubs....because my wife is NOW a big time Cubs fan...So I would lose the battle over the TV...lol

livespive

Yup he is up there laughing :)

Yes it must be very hard for your Mother...I know it was for my Mon...Every Father's Day I would pick them up
and bring them to my house for a BBQ....Ribs was my Dad's favorite...While my wife was cooking...Dad and I fought over the TV...Believe it or not...in the old days most only had ONE TV...lol...I wanted to watch golf....The US OPEN...and Dad wanted to watch the Cubs...Finally...after years of fighting...LOL...I bought a second TV just for DAD...I sure wish we could have another BBQ together...And If we only had one TV...I would let Dad
watch the Cubs....because my wife is NOW a big time Cubs fan...So I would lose the battle over the TV...lol