Harrison Ford

Spider

Speaking of senior citizens, how 'bout Han Solo? Engine fails on his vintage plane. Lands it nearly expertly (clipped a tree, as he tried to split two) on a golf course. Hard to tell who was happier, him or Disney, as he walked away from the crash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

This fucker always seems to have problems with flying things, whether in the movies or IRL. Believe this is his third "unscheduled" landing...but, he's been lucky so far he hasn't been seriously injured or killed, yet...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Spider Man said:
Ford now being called a hero for avoiding houses.
"Hero" being thrown around way too much these days. By todays standards, you should all bow down and kiss my ass while proclaiming I'm a"Hero" because I successfully steered my car away from pedestrians after driving up on the sidewalk. I mean fuck, really? He probably tried to avoid the houses out of self preservation. I mean, where would YOU rather land a plane? On a house or on a golf course fairway? Nevermind endangering the lives of any golfer that was out. Would he still be called a hero if he had killed a foursome after crashing onto the green while they were putting?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This is what I've been saying about god all these years. People thank god so dutifully when they survive an accident. Well, how about blaming him for putting them in that situation to begin with?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, no shit. "Oh thank you God for helping me survive that bomb blast! Would've been nice, you know, having unlimited powers and shit, if you'd just kept it from detonating in the first fucking place, but at least you didn't let me die like all those innocent children did! Oh well, must be your divine plan! I wonder what you plan for me next now that I have no legs? Maybe rip my arms off in a vicious wheelchair accident? Have my eyeballs pecked out by a seagull since I'll have no arms to defend myself with? You silly God, I'm just happy knowing you'll be by my side through all of the horrific things you plan to put me through!"

JLS

Hey now...Harrison is an a hole that can't fly a plane...Lets not blame the Lord...The Lord says do the right thing....The Lord can't force one to do the right thing....That is up to you...

Spider

Ok. Then he just used some Jedi skills instead!

9andawiggle 2 said:
Spider Man said:
Ford now being called a hero for avoiding houses.
"Hero" being thrown around way too much these days. By todays standards, you should all bow down and kiss my ass while proclaiming I'm a"Hero" because I successfully steered my car away from pedestrians after driving up on the sidewalk. I mean fuck, really? He probably tried to avoid the houses out of self preservation. I mean, where would YOU rather land a plane? On a house or on a golf course fairway? Nevermind endangering the lives of any golfer that was out. Would he still be called a hero if he had killed a foursome after crashing onto the green while they were putting?