Head Count - who's peeking in?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Trying to decide if nobody is checking in, or if it's just that nobody has anything interesting to say.

Simply reply "HERE!" if you're peeking in but have nothing else to say.

Or share a funny story, ask a question, whatever. I'm so lonely... :Unsure:

:p:Laugh::Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trying to decide if nobody is checking in, or if it's just that nobody has anything interesting to say.

Simply reply "HERE!" if you're peeking in but have nothing else to say.
That would indeed be good, and if nothing else, it would let us know that they're still alive and kicking.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Even if they don't care to take part in forum discussions, it would be nice (assuming they "looked in" once in a while) for such posters as Born1, Spider, JLS, bbfreeburn and GTGT to occasionally just briefly say "Hello" so that we would know that they are still alive and kicking.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Even if they don't care to take part in forum discussions, it would be nice (assuming they "looked in" once in a while) for such posters as Born1, Spider, JLS, bbfreeburn and GTGT to occasionally just briefly say "Hello" so that we would know that they are still alive and kicking.
Spider's last showing was August of 17, Born1 was in March and Freeburn was in January. JLS has been asked NUMEROUS times to check in and the response is "I'll get there". Then he claimed he'd forgotten his password so I reset it for him and gave him the new password. Still no show. I don't get it. If these guys don't like the direction of the conversations they are welcome to start some new topics.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Spider's last showing was August of 17, Born1 was in March and Freeburn was in January. JLS has been asked NUMEROUS times to check in and the response is "I'll get there". Then he claimed he'd forgotten his password so I reset it for him and gave him the new password. Still no show. I don't get it. If these guys don't like the direction of the conversations they are welcome to start some new topics.
… but again, it would be nice if they just dropped in once in a while -- even it just to say "hello."

livespive

Kind of busy here. I had mentioned it on another post but I have a big hole in the middle of the kitchen so I have been living in between the house and a hotel. Been going on for about a month.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Kind of busy here. I had mentioned it on another post but I have a big hole in the middle of the kitchen so I have been living in between the house and a hotel. Been going on for about a month.
That plain sux! Couple of years ago I had sewer probs and had half the floor cut out of my basement. Good luck, Live. Hope it all goes well.