Hello, I'm Monster Pike...

Some here might know me, some may not... Some may wish they didn't. That's alright. Just checking the place out...

Ok, nothing against anybody running this site, butt.... One, having a weird time trying to navigate here. Two, my posts aren't showing up, needing a mod to read it first? I get if I used bad words or whatever. Hey, but who am I. Just another fish w/an opinion...? Yeah.

9andaWiggle

I don't recall, but there may be a short period of time where posts need approval? I don't remember, as I joined way back when Tony first started the site.

Hi 9andawiggle. I think I knew you or your handle at the BR site. Good to talk to you again.

The title of this thread is supposed to be read in a Johnny Cash voice. Forgot to use that emoticon... LoL. Too new here so I don't know the features or my way around yet. Please forgive me if I act like a noob... it's because I am.

AlwaysWrite

Some here might know me, some may not... Some may wish they didn't. That's alright. Just checking the place out...

Ok, nothing against anybody running this site, butt.... One, having a weird time trying to navigate here. Two, my posts aren't showing up, needing a mod to read it first? I get if I used bad words or whatever. Hey, but who am I. Just another fish w/an opinion...? Yeah.
Dear Monster Pike:

I, too, am "just another fish w/an opinion" ... and although I've used the screen name Mighty Fish in most other forums, I've been registered as AlwaysWrite in this forum for quite a long time -- even before the site was revamped less than two years ago.

AlwaysWrite

I don't recall, but there may be a short period of time where posts need approval? I don't remember, as I joined way back when Tony first started the site.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

To my knowledge, the AB site has never held posts for moderation. The only site that I know of that DID hold posts for moderation was the now-defunct bowl.com forum.

Greg T.

The first two posts must be approved before the member has full access to the site. It's keeping all the spammers out because every day I delete about 4 accounts and about 10 posts. The attempts to spam are relentless.