HERE WE GO!!!!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Nothing will happen. All will be quietly swept under the rug.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

You may be correct ... BUT did you ever think that the conservative Republicans named will face consequences while nothing will happen to any listed liberal Democrats?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DUNNO 9. TRUMPS NAME JUST GOT USED ALOT IN THAT NEWS REPORT. HE MAY NOT MAKE IT TO NOVEMBER.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I DUNNO 9. TRUMPS NAME JUST GOT USED ALOT IN THAT NEWS REPORT. HE MAY NOT MAKE IT TO NOVEMBER.
Dear WAMO:

You seem to believe ANY and EVERYTHING alleging wrongdoing by Trump, but you don't seem very critical with regard to others who may have done the same thing! And if true, that's hypocritical.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW. PAY ATTENTION! OF THE PEOPLE JUST NAMED IN THAT NEWS CAST, THAT G POSTED, NOT ME, HOW MANY ARE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!!? PLEASE TRY TO KEEP UP AND STAY FOCUSED. HAVE ANOTHER DRINK GOOD BUDDY.

AW. SIDE NOTE. SPEAKING OF HYPOCRITICAL. YOU SEEM VERY CRITICAL OF EVERYONE ELSE WHEN ALLEGED WRONGDOING IS MENTIONED AND NOT TRUMP. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, OR JUST DONT PREACH. THANX GOOD BUDDY.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Since it's a bipartisan group, it will get bipartisanly swept under the rug. As much as dems would love to throw Trump under the bus for this, it's hard to do so when it would result in taking down powerful democrats too. Same reason reps won't pursue it. They ALL want it to just go away - it's one of the few things with bipartisan support in DC - saving their own asses.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY 9, I DIDNT VIEW IT THAT WAY. GREAT POINT! THEY ARE ALL GUILTY, BUT NONE WILL SUFFER.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW. SIDE NOTE. SPEAKING OF HYPOCRITICAL. YOU SEEM VERY CRITICAL OF EVERYONE ELSE WHEN ALLEGED WRONGDOING IS MENTIONED AND NOT TRUMP. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, OR JUST DONT PREACH. THANX GOOD BUDDY.
Dear Good Buddy:

It's rather difficult to follow your "instructions" when they are not clearly stated. Have a good weekend!