Herman Cain

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I had a lot of respect for Herman Cain, and in fact, for a time, he was my top choice among presidential candidates in 2012. May he rest in peace!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I was all for him in 2012 as well.

What's really really despicable is all the social media dunking on him. There is no proof he got Covid from the Trump rally.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DJ. I WASNT GOING TO BRING THAT UP IN HERE, JUST BECAUSE OF HIS PASSING. BUT 9 DAYS LATER HE FALLS DEATHLY ILL AFTER THE RALLY? INCUBATION PERIOD FOR COVID: 2 - 14 DAYS. JUST A COINCIDENCE?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
DJ. I WASNT GOING TO BRING THAT UP IN HERE, JUST BECAUSE OF HIS PASSING. BUT 9 DAYS LATER HE FALLS DEATHLY ILL AFTER THE RALLY? INCUBATION PERIOD FOR COVID: 2 - 14 DAYS. JUST A COINCIDENCE?
There have been no contact tracing to indicate that is where he got it from or there was an outbreak there.

Just like all the new cases following protests, right?

He might have gotten it there. Maybe from somewhere else the day before nor day after. Who knows. But the media is a pile of trash if they are going to point to Trump rallies and not all the protests. Many video of folks not wearing masks or wearing masks below their nose and mouth piled on top of each other. But of course, in cities that spiked days after protestors it had nothing to do with it....riiiiiiight?