HEY Audric!!!!!!!!!

Hey Audric, since you deleted me on Facebook, maybe you will answer here........ Here is a message I got from a concerned bowler asking me and someone else to possibly help you!!!!

Since you 2 guys seem to be the closest thing Audric has to friends, I just feel like I need to tell you guys, he is totally out of control. He shows up to a new league, with 2 bowlers that needed a 3rd for a trio league. One is bowling his first adult league, and the other is returning to bowling after about a 8 or 9 year layoff. In 2 games, he managed to start arguments with at least 5-6 people, including the manager, before finally getting thrown out of the league, and banned from the center (which is now #5 in the san antonio area.) He won't listen to anyone else, so maybe he will listen to one of you 2. He showed up drunk, loud, annoying to everyone within an ear shot of him, and the somewhat just loud, annoying drunk Audric turned into the wanting to fight any and everyone Audric without even getting another drink in him. I've talked to him 2 or 3 times when he wasn't plastered drunk and actually agree alot with what he says, so i know under it all, he's not a terrible person, but he's making it impossible to let anyone get anywhere close to respecting him as a bowler, much less a person. He needs help, won't listen to anyone else and is going to end up killing himself, or worse, an innocent person when he's driving around as drunk as he is tonight, and everytime i've seen him the past 6 months. Personally, i'm done with the guy.. he won't listen to reason and thinks everyone is out to get him. Maybe you guys feel like i do and give up on him, but like I said, you 2 are the only 2 i've seen him communicate with where stuff seems to soak into his head.

I simple asked you WTF is going on and I said, please get some help....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he's deleted you, but more so he's deactivated his FB account and such, cause I can't find him either.

I shot him a tweet, lets see what he says.

He's still on FB. And he blocked Walker. I do know that currently he is trying to quit drinking. Hopefully he can keep it up this time.