HEY...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G! HOW ARE THE KIDDOS DOING?
Not bad. The boy is doing well and back to school, part time. Had to finally have surgery on his wrist cuz the bone shifted. My granddaughter is still about 6 weeks away from being freed from her wheel chair, but she is getting PT and CT a few times a week to keep her muscles strong. Gonna be a tough battle for both of them for a while. But, they're strong, athletic kids and that's what saved them. Thanx for asking, WAMO!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not bad. The boy is doing well and back to school, part time. Had to finally have surgery on his wrist cuz the bone shifted. My granddaughter is still about 6 weeks away from being freed from her wheel chair, but she is getting PT and CT a few times a week to keep her muscles strong. Gonna be a tough battle for both of them for a while. But, they're strong, athletic kids and that's what saved them. Thanx for asking, WAMO!!!
Dear Greg T:

At least, things seem to be progressing. Best wishes to all for rapid improvement.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

At least, things seem to be progressing. Best wishes to all for rapid improvement.
Yes, they are improving day by day. For an extremely busy girl of 17 I find it amazing that she's in such high spirits. Here is a high school senior who was in marching band, varsity cheer, competitive cheer, competitive dance, working in a nursing home, and taking pre-req classes for college next year while carrying a 3.9 GPA. She went from this to wheel chair in a blink of an eye. Yet, she has big smiles and smartassed one-liners for pappa. Thanx for the well-wishes, Bill.