HHmmmmmmmm

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The mantra I've been hearing since March is "The mask doesn't protect the wearer, it protects those around the wearer."

So no surprise. You have a humid, cloth germ incubator on your face 24/7, conditions are right for microbial reproduction. And you are constantly taking a big whiff of the "pollen" from your germ farm. Nobody I talk to washes theirs daily either (myself included - but it only goes on when I absolutely HAVE to wear it). So it's no surprise people are getting sick. Derp! :Confused:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The mantra I've been hearing since March is "The mask doesn't protect the wearer, it protects those around the wearer."

So no surprise. You have a humid, cloth germ incubator on your face 24/7, conditions are right for microbial reproduction. And you are constantly taking a big whiff of the "pollen" from your germ farm. Nobody I talk to washes theirs daily either (myself included - but it only goes on when I absolutely HAVE to wear it). So it's no surprise people are getting sick. Derp! :Confused:
We hand wash ours. TG is required to wear one at work in common areas.

I wear one at the store since it's required. I wash it every other use.

Funny thing now is they are fashion statements.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but will WAMO ever see it, or at least consider it?
Maybe, when it's too late. Most people can't wrap their heads around the concept of being groomed for the new world order. I'm always a conspiracy theorist, ya know. I never know what I'm talking about. Well, so far I've called everything that's happened with covid with 100% accuracy. I'm sure you've seen most of my FB posts on the matter. The American population is just too gullible these days and nobody EVER seems to ask "WHY" anymore. I just don't get it.