Hillary was the problem, so liberals: Get over it!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
How long will the people who voted for or supported Hillary Rodham Clinton continue to vent their anger in protests and otherwise? Might it be for just four years, or perhaps even eight years?

Regardless, such protests and conduct will only serve to take up much valuable time that could be used for better purposes. In fact, a much-better use would be to look more closely at who they might support for president in the future.

Like it or not, the 2016 election was a result of Barack Hussein Obama’s two terms, coupled with the Democrats' selection of Hillary to succeed him. The country didn't want four more years of Obama-like policies, and just as importantly, they didn't want another Clinton in the White House.

Liberals need to get a grip on themselves and reality, and they should work toward getting a less-flawed candidate the next time around.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I've never seen those articles, but I've seen similar items. Regardless, I had no intention of attaching any link(s) to my mini-editorial.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What makes me chuckle is this. All these liberals crying, whining, rioting, looting, calling Trump an extremely dangerous man, a Nazi, a murderer, a thug who takes away women's rights, etc, and yet, nobody stops to think how bad their candidate was not to be able to beat him.