Hillary's judgment: "I didn't stop and think"

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Hillary Rodham Clinton recently stated that her use of a private e-mail system at the State Department "wasn't the best choice" and that she "didn't stop and think" about that e-mail set-up when she became Barack Hussein Obama's Secretary of State in 2009.

"You know, I was not thinking a lot when I got in," Hillary said, while citing that we had so many problems around the world.

Some have attempted to lead us to believe that Hillary is the smartest woman in the world, but in her own words, she proves otherwise. All Americans should be stunned when they ponder Hillary's words regarding her e-mail set-up.

If Hillary were to become president, she would be confronted with many problems and key decisions.

Do we really want someone in the White House who may not make the “best choice” or may not “stop and think”?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I still don't understand why she's not in jail. They CLEARLY found classified information passed thru her server. She lied. She set up am illegal mail server. And then passed classified documents thru, most likely, an unsecured mail service. WTF?????

Robadat

I still don't understand why she's not in jail. They CLEARLY found classified information passed thru her server. She lied. She set up am illegal mail server. And then passed classified documents thru, most likely, an unsecured mail service. WTF?????
It is up to the DoJ to investigate and then press charges (if warranted) against her. What's so hard to understand? Do you think that the DoJ is on the up & up and not politically corrupt like the rest of the Obama administration?

It is up to the DoJ to investigate and then press charges (if warranted) against her. What's so hard to understand? Do you think that the DoJ is on the up & up and not politically corrupt like the rest of the Obama administration?
IMO, the D of J is in Obama's pocket as is the media, so nothing will be done to Hillary today, tomorrow or ever. :( :Mad:

livespive

Yeah, I heard on the Today show this morning that they were able to recover some of the deleted emails,
bothe personal, and work related.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS SLIMY SCUMBAG BITCH BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!
... but isn't it amazing that she is still the Democratic front-runner, and even now, roughly four of every 10 American would-be voters claim they'd vote for her?

bbfreeburn

I hate to even bring it up, but all you're chirping reminds me. Where was this noise when Bush ramped us up into war? And then declared victory on an aircraft carrier? It would be hard by any means to suggest he was "thinking".

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Well I didn't agree with Bush taking us into Iraq to begin with. We should have never gone into Iraq. I call them like I see them. And I have some inside knowledge on the Clinton whitehouse and how it was ran, along with how Hillary acted. When I say she is a bitch, I know from a good source.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I hate to even bring it up, but all you're chirping reminds me. Where was this noise when Bush ramped us up into war? And then declared victory on an aircraft carrier? It would be hard by any means to suggest he was "thinking".
Dear bbfreeburn:

By the same token, were people such as Hillary Clinton and John Kerry "thinking" when they voted their approval of Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well I didn't agree with Bush taking us into Iraq to begin with. We should have never gone into Iraq. I call them like I see them. And I have some inside knowledge on the Clinton whitehouse and how it was ran, along with how Hillary acted. When I say she is a bitch, I know from a good source.
Dear sevenpin63:

Does that mean that you aren't planning to vote for Monica's boyfriend's wife?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'd like to think that American voters would stop and think before potentially casting a vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton.