House Democrats call AG to testify, but look what happens!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday (July 28), the Democrats launched a series of attacks on Attorney General William Barr, repeatedly cutting him off as the lawmakers and Barr raised their voices and interrupted one another.

When Democrats prevented the AG from answering during their time to question him, he often used the next round of GOP questioning as a chance to respond. The quarreling even spilled into whether Barr would be granted a 5-minute break toward the end of the hearing.

And watch how the leading GOP committee member -- Jim Jordan of Ohio -- is treated by Democrat chairman Gerry Nadler ...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What a fucking circus. The D monkeys aren't there to have questions answered. They already have a preconceived outcome to every talking point and regardless of what Barr says they spew their own answers. "I'll follow the law." - "I'll take that as a NO." SMFH

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
What a fucking circus. The D monkeys aren't there to have questions answered. They already have a preconceived outcome to every talking point and regardless of what Barr says they spew their own answers. "I'll follow the law." - "I'll take that as a NO." SMFH
Anyone who watched that "circus" SHOULD realize that the Democrats are full of it, but sheeple (WAMO included?) might think otherwise.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Anyone who watched that "circus" SHOULD realize that the Democrats are full of it, but sheeple (WAMO included?) might think otherwise.
I have a whole family of sheeple. Luckily, I instilled the proper values on my kids when they were growing up. BUT, I have some grandsons in their 20s.
I need not say more :Frown:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I ONLY SAW THAT CLIP, BUT A RAILROAD JOB FOR SURE.

AW. NO SHEEPLE HERE. BUT I DONT HAVE MY HEAD UP TRUMPS ASS EITHER. (DOES AW?) CLASS ACT ON THIS END GOOD BUDDY.

G. MY GRANDAUGHTERS VOTE WITH THEIR HEADS, NOT THEIR HEARTS. BUT I DONT ASK. ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. GOOD LUCK IN NOVEMBER GOOD BUDDY

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G. MY GRANDAUGHTERS VOTE WITH THEIR HEADS, NOT THEIR HEARTS. BUT I DONT ASK. ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. GOOD LUCK IN NOVEMBER GOOD BUDDY
Dear Good Buddy:

You put your thoughts in writing and tell us how you think, but you wouldn't consider even mentioning such things to your granddaughters?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW. NO SIR. MY GRANDAUGHTERS, LIKE ME, HAVE THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS. UNLIKE A COUPLA FELLAS IN HERE WHO ONLY LIVE FOR READING THINGS THAT ARENT TRUE AND BELIEVING IN TRUMP. YOU GUYS TOLD US ALL WHOM YOUR VOTING FOR, I DIDNT ASK. GOOD LUCK IN NOVEMBER GOOD BUDDY. YOUR GUNNA NEED IT!

AW. .............................................................................................

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AW. NO SIR. MY GRANDAUGHTERS, LIKE ME, HAVE THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS. UNLIKE A COUPLA FELLAS IN HERE WHO ONLY LIVE FOR READING THINGS THAT ARENT TRUE AND BELIEVING IN TRUMP. YOU GUYS TOLD US ALL WHOM YOUR VOTING FOR, I DIDNT ASK. GOOD LUCK IN NOVEMBER GOOD BUDDY. YOUR GUNNA NEED IT!

AW. .............................................................................................
Well, it's only natural that a sane person would re-elect the president when the alternative is taken into consideration. It's not rocket surgery or brain science.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Indeed, we may need it ... IF THERE ARE ENOUGH "SHEEPLE" LIKE YOU apparently are.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G. IS THAT WHY YOU COMPLAIN ON A WEEKLY BASIS THAT YOUR GOVERNOR IS AN IDIOT? WHY DID YOU VOTE HER IN THEN? IF YOU DIDNT VOTE FOR HER, YOUR STATE MUST BE FULL OF IDIOTS. OR WAS SHE JUST THE BEST IDIOT AT THE TIME? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. A STATE FULL OF IDIOTS BEING RUN BY AN IDIOT, DOESNT SOUND LIKE A SANE PERSON WOULD WANT TO STAY THERE. NOT SURE YOUR PERSEPTION OF SANE SHOULD MATER TO ANYONE. TRY AGAIN NOT SO SANE GOOD BUDDY.