How 'bout a little challenge?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Last night I attempted to slice off the end of my index finger using a mountain bike disc brake rotor. Was attempting to readjust the caliper as it was rubbing a pad, and naturally, was gently turning the rim to hear the rub while trying to reposition the caliper. This is dumb, don't do it this way. As you guessed, got the tip of finger where it didn't belong, and the turning wheel pinched my finger tip between an inner opening of the rotor and the frame mount/caliper. o_O:confused: Luckily my fingernail was there, but it still sliced through 3/4 of the nail (nice, neat, sharp cut too!) Glad I wasn't turning that 29" wheel any faster! Didn't go too deep past the nail, and didn't tear the nail off, but it hurts like a bitch any time I bump the end of my finger.

Which brings me (finally) to the point of this thread - other than to publicly brag about my stupidity; have you ever tried to wipe your ass with the opposite hand? Try it, it's a blast. More challenging than brushing my teeth with the other hand. Taking a leak is fun, almost like having a stranger in the room. But now it's become a game to try everything with the other hand just to see if I can and to revel in the awkwardness.

So what stories of abject stupidity do you have, and what challenges did it present to you? What proved to be the most challenging, and what turned out to be (inexplicably) the most fun? :)