HOW THE HELL...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

LORI LOUGHLIN COULD FACE BIG JAIL TIME FOR TRYING TO BUY HER KIDS A BETTER EDUCATION. (EVEN THOUGH HER KIDS SEEM LIKE AN IDIOTS) SHE IS FIRED, SHOW CANCELED AND PUTTING 100'S OF PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.

JUDGE JEANINE IS FIRED FOR TELLING PRETTY MUCH THE TRUTH. THAT MUSLIM BELIEF IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE AMERICAN WAY AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. HER SHOW IS CANCELED AND LOTS OF PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.

JUSSIE SMOLETT MAKES FALSE RACIALLY CHARGED ACCUSATIONS AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE ATTACKING HIM. HE ISNT FIRED, SHOW STILL GOES ON AND NOONE OUT OF WORK.

IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME HOW WHAT HE DID WAS LESS HARMFUL TO AMERICA, ESPECIALY WITH TODAYS RACIAL PROBLEMS, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

LORI LOUGHLIN COULD FACE BIG JAIL TIME FOR TRYING TO BUY HER KIDS A BETTER EDUCATION. (EVEN THOUGH HER KIDS SEEM LIKE AN IDIOTS) SHE IS FIRED, SHOW CANCELED AND PUTTING 100'S OF PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.

JUDGE JEANINE IS FIRED FOR TELLING PRETTY MUCH THE TRUTH. THAT MUSLIM BELIEF IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE AMERICAN WAY AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. HER SHOW IS CANCELED AND LOTS OF PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.

JUSSIE SMOLETT MAKES FALSE RACIALLY CHARGED ACCUSATIONS AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE ATTACKING HIM. HE ISNT FIRED, SHOW STILL GOES ON AND NOONE OUT OF WORK.

IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME HOW WHAT HE DID WAS LESS HARMFUL TO AMERICA, ESPECIALY WITH TODAYS RACIAL PROBLEMS, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT.
Dear WAMO:

You are correct. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY SEVEN. SAW AN ARTICLE THIS MORNING SHE WAS FIRED. ACTUALLY SAID "CUT TIES WITH". I ONLY ASSUMED IT MEANT FIRED.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
One thing night will say is that there are those on the far left who believe that Christian's shouldn't be allowed in politics. The separation of church and state and all that.

Judge Jeanine knew what she was doing.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FOX IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE WHEN THEY SET A DOUBLE STANDARD FOR LETTING ONE GO AND KEEPING ANOTHER FOR BASICLY THE SAME REASON.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
One thing night will say is that there are those on the far left who believe that Christian's shouldn't be allowed in politics. The separation of church and state and all that.
Dear Djarum300:

If Christians weren't allowed in politics, America, as it has existed for more than two centuries, would never have gotten off the ground, so to speak.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Djarum300:

If Christians weren't allowed in politics, America, as it has existed for more than two centuries, would never have gotten off the ground, so to speak.
My views on the entire "god" situation is that the entire world would have been much better if we, as a species, weren't so damned superstitious. Had we NEVER had religion there would never have been all the religious wars and killings/sacrifices to satisfy the gods. More people have died in the name of religion than all other conflicts combined.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOW ANOTHER FOX PERSONALITY COMES OUT SAYING SHE LIED. TO FOX, HER FANS AND SPONSERS. WENDY WILLIAMS SAYS SHE LIED ABOUT GOING THRU REHAB FOR AN INJURY. NOW COMING OUT AND SAYING SHE IS GOING THRU REHAB FOR COCAIN ADDICTION.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I would hope Wendy wouldn't be canned for that. I wouldn't want to tell everyone I was a coke addict either.

Hell, if people start getting canned for coke use, we won't have too many actors or comedians left to entertain us! Well... at least not any GOOD ones. :confused:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE DEAL TO ME IS THE LYING. IF YOUR HOOKED, JUST SAY IM GETTING HELP. DONT LIE FOR MONTHS THEN COME CLEAN. ISNT ADMITTING YOUR AN ADDICT PART OF THE PROCESS? AND IF SHE LIED ABOUT THAT, WHAT ELSE HAS SHE LIED ABOUT? SHE HAS LOST HER CREDIBILITY. IS LYING IN THE WORK PLACE OK AS LONG AS YOUR LYING TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THE DEAL TO ME IS THE LYING. IF YOUR HOOKED, JUST SAY IM GETTING HELP. DONT LIE FOR MONTHS THEN COME CLEAN. ISNT ADMITTING YOUR AN ADDICT PART OF THE PROCESS? AND IF SHE LIED ABOUT THAT, WHAT ELSE HAS SHE LIED ABOUT? SHE HAS LOST HER CREDIBILITY. IS LYING IN THE WORK PLACE OK AS LONG AS YOUR LYING TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE?
For me it's because (I assume) she was ashamed and knew there would be a shit-storm in the media about it. She knew she had a problem and was getting help, just didn't need it derailed at the time by coming clean. I can sympathize with that - while still being misleading, sometimes your private life needs to stay private until you get your shit together and are ready to face it. At least her lies didn't result in other people not getting into college, or being arrested and smeared on social media. I see this one as basically harmless, and maybe necessary - I don't know her emotional state at the time, it may have just been too much for her to handle.