HOW THE HELL...

livespive

I thought Jussie was in the trial process?

Basically Lori committed fraud. Just like when the little girl in FL took her ACT and got a bad grade. She didn’t like the grade and took a class (actually worked) improved her score and they accused her of cheating and didn’t let her in.

As far as the judge goes, I don’t know much about her other than what she says goes against freedom of religion.

So are all religions other than Christianity not part of the American way.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I thought Jussie was in the trial process?

Basically Lori committed fraud. Just like when the little girl in FL took her ACT and got a bad grade. She didn’t like the grade and took a class (actually worked) improved her score and they accused her of cheating and didn’t let her in.

As far as the judge goes, I don’t know much about her other than what she says goes against freedom of religion.

So are all religions other than Christianity not part of the American way.
This is what I've been saying for many years. How can we (U.S.) be a xian nation when our constitution clearly delivers freedom of religion? I argue with people on FB about this all the time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This is what I've been saying for many years. How can we (U.S.) be a xian nation when our constitution clearly delivers freedom of religion? I argue with people on FB about this all the time.
Dear Greg T:

But regardless of anyone's religion -- or non-religion, as it may be -- everyone seems to be putting (and pushing) certain limits and restrictions on Christianity (prayer in schools, prayer on the athletic field, etc.), and no one would dare to put such limitations on Islam.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

But regardless of anyone's religion -- or non-religion, as it may be -- everyone seems to be putting (and pushing) certain limits and restrictions on Christianity (prayer in schools, prayer on the athletic field, etc.), and no one would dare to put such limitations on Islam.
That is because doing so would get you labeled an "Infidel", and they'd cut your head off. Don't have to worry about that with Christianity. :p

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

It’s for our safety. :)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That is because doing so would get you labeled an "Infidel", and they'd cut your head off. Don't have to worry about that with Christianity. :p
9~ has it right here, AW. And to add to that, there are enough whackos in the country today to bring lawsuits and threaten physical harm. I still take the stand that NO religion should be accepted or practiced within a public school system. We have private schools for that reason. You can't possibly allow one religion to practice it's rituals or beliefs without being subjected to hundreds of others asking for the same treatment. It's the same thing with displaying the 10 commandments in our courts and other government buildings. Why would xians get the nod while others are iced out? Religion needs to be put back into the privacy of home and individual churches or places of worship and left out of our government, schools and public places.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
To some people; Politics is a religion. Back in the O'Bama days people were fainting at rallies and were acting like they just saw Jesus or something. Sadly, some people (JMO) look at Trump as a prophet or savior as well. That kind of creeps me out.

If religion is removed from schools- shouldn't politics be removed as well?

Am I pissing up a rope? Trying to be open minded here...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
To some people; Politics is a religion. Back in the O'Bama days people were fainting at rallies and were acting like they just saw Jesus or something. Sadly, some people (JMO) look at Trump as a prophet or savior as well. That kind of creeps me out.

Am I pissing up a rope? Trying to be open minded here...
Political opinions need to be dropped. But the process needs to be taught. Kids NEED to know how government works, how people are elected and why the parties do what they do. The teachers need to keep their opinions to themselves and just teach the kids how things work.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT THINK SOMETHING WRITTEN BY SOMEONE OVER 200 YEARS AGO COULD HAVE FORSEEN WHAT WOULD BE HAPPENING TODAY.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MY THOUGHT ABOUT WILLIAMS IS, SHE HAS A TALK SHOW WHERE SHE DOLES OUT OPINIONS ABOUT OTHER STARS LIVES AND HOW THEY LIVE. SHE OFTEN CRITICIZES OTHER STARS FOR BAD BEHAVIOR. AND SHE TALKS ABOUT THOSE FOLKS NOT KNOWING WHAT THEIR MENTAL STATE WAS AT THAT TIME. HOPE SHE WAS USEING SMALL STONES.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY LIVE!!! WHATS UP MAN!? I WAS AFRAID MRS LIVE MIGHT HAVE HAD A RELAPSE. DIDNT WANT TO PRY. GLAD ITS ONLY CONSTRUCTION RELATED. IF YOU NEED ANY ELECTRICAL ADVICE, JUST LET ME KNOW. :Whistling::Biggrin::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Political opinions need to be dropped. But the process needs to be taught. Kids NEED to know how government works, how people are elected and why the parties do what they do. The teachers need to keep their opinions to themselves and just teach the kids how things work.
Sounds fair. Teachers need to teach. Not indoctrinate.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear REVerse:

Certainly, ONE-SIDED POLITICS should be removed! In too many instances, teachers and professors at all education levels are allowed (and even encouraged) to "indoctrinate" their students with liberal viewpoints, while at the same time expressing and "teaching" anti-conservative viewpoints.

That shouldn't be acceptable, but in too many cases, it IS accepted.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

Without question!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
MY THOUGHT ABOUT WILLIAMS IS, SHE HAS A TALK SHOW WHERE SHE DOLES OUT OPINIONS ABOUT OTHER STARS LIVES AND HOW THEY LIVE. SHE OFTEN CRITICIZES OTHER STARS FOR BAD BEHAVIOR. AND SHE TALKS ABOUT THOSE FOLKS NOT KNOWING WHAT THEIR MENTAL STATE WAS AT THAT TIME. HOPE SHE WAS USEING SMALL STONES.
Now you're just arguing with me! :p

Since I have nothing to counter with, is this where I start calling you names? :Laugh::Roflmao::Roflmao: