How's global warming treating you?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
NAW, COMMERCIAL IS BETTER.
THEY ONLY COME TO VISIT, NOT LIVE. THEY GET OUT AS SOON AS THEY CAN. DUH.
Dear WAMO:

Commercial WHAT is better?

As for snowbirds, most of them come in December and stay until April … and they do LIVE here, and they "get out" during the warmer summer months back north.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
WAMO, you can rest well knowing that when the icecaps melt, AW will be one of the first that will be complaining about his town being permanently under water! lol Granted, he may need to live a few hundred or thousand more years to see it... :Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WAMO, you can rest well knowing that when the icecaps melt, AW will be one of the first that will be complaining about his town being permanently under water! lol Granted, he may need to live a few hundred or thousand more years to see it... :Roflmao:
If I'm still alive a few thousand years from now, I'll be gone from Florida long before the inundation. But I have a strong hunch that I'll die long, long before that.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
90 is simply too hot for December. Living in Jacksonville, the highs were upper 60s to lower 70s with lows in the 50s.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
90 is simply too hot for December. Living in Jacksonville, the highs were upper 60s to lower 70s with lows in the 50s.
Dear Djarum300:

I didn't say anything about 90s in December here. I said that it hit 80 or better in 27 of 31 days last December.

For your information, the ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH for Sarasota on this date (Dec. 5) was 86 in 1978.