I feel the love...

Scolai

A complete swing and a miss on my birthday this year. I turned the big 5-0 and not a whisper of it here. It even coincided with the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, which was also overlooked. Either there was a time warp and you all missed the 21st, or... fuck you.

Either way, no more titty pics for you losers. :mad:

Ok... maybe one pic. But just small titties... And because I love Julia Stiles...

Now... fuck off. :mad:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Scolai, sorry dude!! I can only go by the notifications I get from members' profiles. I get popups when I receive messages or it is someonres birthday, etc. I just checked your profile and there is no birthdate entered. Don't know if it's a glitch or you didn't enter a birthdate when you registered. I checked for a software glitch but found none. I tested your profile and found it working. Anyhow, you may want to try to enter your real birthdate into the provided area and see what happens.

But.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Happy Birthday!

Moonlanding stuff was a big deal here in Huntsville Alabama, where I live. The rockets used for the apollo missions were designed and made here. We watched "First Man" lol

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Scolai:

I'm sure Greg has appropriately made note of your birthday … and a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my/our forum friend!

Scolai

My birthday is noted in my profile. I suspect a glitch in the matrix has fucked me over.

Allbowling.png