I gotta get to wal mart and

Hey Pike...how the hell are you...Glad to see you hear...
Living the dream, buddy. How bout yourself? I hear you have a battle going. I said something to you in one of your comments, not sure you saw it, but prayers to you. Keep fighting & win the battle.

Reactions: JLS

JLS

Living the dream, buddy. How bout yourself? I hear you have a battle going. I said something to you in one of your comments, not sure you saw it, but prayers to you. Keep fighting & win the battle.
No I did not see...doing well..11 treatments down and 1 to go...then more scans and than possibly more treatments...Tumor is down to 1.24 from 11.98 after 10 treatments...Doc is happy...told me to do what I like to do...so I do...Played more golf this year than ever...Even in the heat...Doc couldn't believe I played in 96 degree temps

No I did not see...doing well..11 treatments down and 1 to go...then more scans and than possibly more treatments...Tumor is down to 1.24 from 11.98 after 10 treatments...Doc is happy...told me to do what I like to do...so I do...Played more golf this year than ever...Even in the heat...Doc couldn't believe I played in 96 degree temps
Dang, that temp is just over your age....