WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AM SO SICK OF POLITICAL ADS!!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. :Mad:

MY NAME IS WAMO AND I APPROVE THIS AD.

OH MY GOD. LOOK WHAT THEY'V DONE TO ME!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Ya they even made.you.red.faced.
Maybe 9 will let.you borrow a sheep or 2. Then you.can get your frustration out.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
To add... I love how those adds make every candidate out to be an evil, lawbreaking, heartless monster. I mean, for fuck's sake, if these bastards showed up at McDonald's with this shit on their resume they'd never even get a job flipping burgers. But hey, they're perfectly fine for running our communities and/or the country! :Confused: :Confused::Confused::eek::Frown::mad::Mad::Thumbsdown::Thumbsdown::Thumbsdown:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
To add... I love how those adds make every candidate out to be an evil, lawbreaking, heartless monster. I mean, for fuck's sake, if these bastards showed up at McDonald's with this shit on their resume they'd never even get a job flipping burgers. But hey, they're perfectly fine for running our communities and/or the country! :Confused: :Confused::Confused::eek::Frown::mad::Mad::Thumbsdown::Thumbsdown::Thumbsdown:
As crooked and evil as they are, would you even WANT them making your burger????

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS IT IN A NUTSHELL SEVEN. NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING TO US OUTSIDE THEIR COMFORT ZONE. I HAVE HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT BOTH SIDES ARE WORKING ON A NEW STIMULUS BILL TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE STILL IN NEED. BUT WHAT IS TAKING OVER THE NEWS RIGHT NOW, GETTING SOME FUCKING BITCH PUT IN THE SUPREME COURT BEFORE THE ELECTION. BOTH SIDES CARE ABOUT THAT MORE THAN THEY DO ANY OF US. FUCK EM ALL!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AM SO SICK OF POLITICAL ADS!!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. :Mad:

MY NAME IS WAMO AND I APPROVE THIS AD.

OH MY GOD. LOOK WHAT THEY'V DONE TO ME!
Dear WAMO:

I'm not saying you're arrogant, but the thread headline is 100 PERCENT FIRST-PERSON SINGULAR!