I'll be gone...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
ITS REALLY GREAT TO HEAR G! :)
Thanx, wamo, but not so much. My grandson's wrist shifted and he now needs surgery. And, during a follow-up at the doc he was found to have a fractured skull. Hes been walking around like this since the crash. Poor kid has been hurting all this time but he never complains.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Thanx, wamo, but not so much. My grandson's wrist shifted and he now needs surgery. And, during a follow-up at the doc he was found to have a fractured skull. Hes been walking around like this since the crash. Poor kid has been hurting all this time but he never complains.
Dear Greg T:

Still hoping that things will get a lot better in the long (or hopefully short) term!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
How did they miss that initially? Regardless, hope they both get healed up soon and without any further setbacks.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
How did they miss that initially? Regardless, hope they both get healed up soon and without any further setbacks.
I asked the same thing. Apparently, he had some swelling that covered up the dent. Now that the swelling went down he has a long, narrow dent in his head. He just found it this morning while scrubbing his hair.