I'll be gone...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
for at least a day, maybe more. My granddaughter was just in a horrific accident and was life flighted to a trauma center. I'm sick. I'm falling apart and I am heading out right now. Be good, fellas. I'll be back when she is out of danger.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DAMN G! HOPE SHE GETS BETTER QUICK AND NO PERMANENT ISSUES. WE GOT YOUR BACK BROTHA! DONT HURRY BACK FOR US SLUGS. TAKE CARE OF HER AS LONG AS IT TAKES. :Frown:

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I'm obviously sorry to hear that. Hope you'll be back soon -- because hopefully, that will mean that she's "out of danger."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Home for now. Heading back in the morning. My grandson got away with a shattered wrist. Gonna be okay. My granddaughter has a doubled fracture in her pelvis, lacerated kidney and liver, gash on her head and small brain bleed. Expected to be okay but a few more days in ICU and then at least 8 weeks in wheel chair. Thank you very kindly for all the well wishes!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yup. My grandson is staying with us until mom and dad get home. The ortho doc and the PT crew had my granddaughter sitting up, briefly, today but she still can't keep anything but water in her belly. Her brain bleed has stopped and they're hopeful it will stay. No more blood in her urine so the kidney must be patching itself up. The liver should do it's own thing. Hopefully moving out of ICU and into regular room Sunday or monday, but she has to be able to take nourishment. She is still her goofy self, cracking jokes and teasing pappa!!! We're hoping for some more progress tomorrow.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GREAT NEWS G. SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS FEELING GOOD AND IN GOOD SPIRITS! PAPPA G HUH. GOTA REMEMBER THAT ONE. :Whistling::Biggrin: