Interesting Clinton Shit

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Billary the bitch!!!!

• During the Monica Lewinsky era, Hillary hit Bill with a book hard enough to bloody their bed and require stitches in his head.
  • The staff was called in to clean up the remnants of a lamp that Hillary apparently hurled in Bill’s direction – after exclaiming, “Goddamn bastard!”........

JLS

Not so Greg...Jennifer Flowers got Bill elected...And Miss Monica will get Hillary elected...

And she will be heard saying....Hey Monica...take care of Bill for me...

No one had ever heard of Bill before the 60 Minutes interview about Jennifer Flowers...After that...He won just about every primary...

So f-ing and s-ing are OK with Hillary...

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
It is beyond me how anyone can vote for this woman!

What does it matter at this point, REALLY? Thats what she thinks about a U.S. LIFE?

Maybe its just me as a Vet. but I can not vote for her in good conscience. She has PISSED me off, and will never get my vote.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
QUESTION FOR HILLARY (that will never be asked by the lamestream media on the campaign trail):

"Mrs. Clinton, are you prepared to renounce any of President Obama's major policies, objectives or executive orders? And if not, why should anyone feel that a Hillary Clinton presidency will be any better than eight failed years under Obama?"