Iran

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

If you care not to pay attention to my posts, you might want to pay attention to what Greg posts. And you might want to cut down a bit on the Kool-Aid that you've apparently been drinking lately.
Needs more sugar!! LMAO!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DEAR AW

NEITHER PERSON YOU MENTION ME LISTENING TO ALWAYS SPEAK THE FACTS, SOMETIMES ONLY ASSUMPTIONS AND HEARSAY, MUCH LIKE YOU ACCUSE ME OF. SO, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE TRUMP SAND PIT AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING. THANKS AW.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I JUST FIGURED THE SUGAR BIT CAME FROM THE KISSING OF TRUMP BUTT FROM HIS HOLLOW EYED LACKIES.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DEAR AW

NEITHER PERSON YOU MENTION ME LISTENING TO ALWAYS SPEAK THE FACTS, SOMETIMES ONLY ASSUMPTIONS AND HEARSAY, MUCH LIKE YOU ACCUSE ME OF. SO, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE TRUMP SAND PIT AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING. THANKS AW.
Dear WAMO:

I don't think that you spread "hearsay" information, but in instances, you do seem to be coming around to "talking points" similar to what you might see or hear on CNN or MSNBC (whether or not you watch them).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Viewpoints have nothing to do with facts. Viewpoints are opinions, and depending upon the facts, may or may not be true.
... and importantly, the BIASED OPINIONS get away from the FACTS in so much of the reporting by CNN, MSNBC and other fake-news lamestream media outlets.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
... and importantly, the BIASED OPINIONS get away from the FACTS in so much of the reporting by CNN, MSNBC and other fake-news lamestream media outlets.
I don't dispute that the majority of the Big media outlets lean left in their reporting bias, but which ones out there are truly non-partisan? The few non-left leaning sites I have come across are simply bias to the right. It's a neverending game trying to weed out and untwist the BS to determine what may actually be facts (if there are any to be found) - no matter where the information comes from.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't dispute that the majority of the Big media outlets lean left in their reporting bias, but which ones out there are truly non-partisan? The few non-left leaning sites I have come across are simply bias to the right. It's a neverending game trying to weed out and untwist the BS to determine what may actually be facts (if there are any to be found) - no matter where the information comes from.
Left LEANING?? LOL. They have a leg missing!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THERE ARNT ANY 9. THEY ALL REPORT WHATEVER FITS THEIR "LEANING". LEFT OR RIGHT. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND ABOUT SOME THINGS AND CAN LISTEN AND CHOOSE WHAT I THINK. I DONT LISTEN TO JUST ONE SIDE AND FOLLOW LIKE A LEMMING.

AND SOMETIMES THE RIGHT DOESNT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON G. :Biggrin: :Thumbsup:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
POMPEO: "WE ONLY WANT IRAN TO ACT LIKE A NORMAL NATION". UM...WHAT!?

JUST CURIOUS, IF TRUMPS CREW THINKS THIS WILL WORK, WHY WASNT IT DONE 3 YEARS AGO?

NOW THAT THESE SANCTIONS ARE IN PLACE, WHAT IS TO STOP IRAN FROM BLOWING UP WHATEVER THEY WANT TO?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

JUST CURIOUS, IF TRUMPS CREW THINKS THIS WILL WORK, WHY WASNT IT DONE 3 YEARS AGO?

NOW THAT THESE SANCTIONS ARE IN PLACE, WHAT IS TO STOP IRAN FROM BLOWING UP WHATEVER THEY WANT TO?
If pelosi and congress get their way...nothing. If Trump gets his way the U.S. Military will stop them.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"IF" ISNT THE WORD I WOULD WANT MY LIFE HANGING IN THE BALANCE OF. SO ONLY TIME WILL TELL THAT G. I JUST HOPE THAT DECISION HASNT ENDANGERED EVEN MORE AMERICANS OVERSEAS. I KNOW THEY ACCEPT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RISK. ITS JUST FROM OUR DEALINGS WITH RADICALS IN THE PAST, THE MORE PRESSURE THEY FEEL, THE MORE RADICAL THEY BECOME. THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MINDSET TO DIE FOR THEIR CAUSE, SANCTIONS MAY ONLY MAKE THEM MORE RADICAL.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
"IF" ISNT THE WORD I WOULD WANT MY LIFE HANGING IN THE BALANCE OF. SO ONLY TIME WILL TELL THAT G. I JUST HOPE THAT DECISION HASNT ENDANGERED EVEN MORE AMERICANS OVERSEAS. I KNOW THEY ACCEPT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RISK. ITS JUST FROM OUR DEALINGS WITH RADICALS IN THE PAST, THE MORE PRESSURE THEY FEEL, THE MORE RADICAL THEY BECOME. THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MINDSET TO DIE FOR THEIR CAUSE, SANCTIONS MAY ONLY MAKE THEM MORE RADICAL.
It's not the sanctions we have to be concerned with. It's fucking congress thinking they have the right and the power to limit the presidents military involvement. I find sickening that nobody said a fucking word when Bam Bam the Muslim man bombed Libya, Packistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, and knocked out over 5700 people with drone strikes. No congress approval for any of that. Trump takes out the most dangerous terrorist alive and they want to limit his power??? Cocksuckers should all be arrested.Congress is the danger to the American people right now.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

Right now, I think the deterrent is two-fold with Trump/US retaliation a distant 3rd.

1) Increasing tension on the home front. A lot of Iranians are not happy with their current leadership

2) Increasing scorn from other European countries and the real threat that Iran could find itself isolated from the world much like N. Korea

3) Would be US involvement/conflict, but I don't think that's a huge deal. They're willing to fight an enemy (us), but it comes with the possibility of isolation, which would further divide Iran from within as their common people increasingly suffer as a result of their government's actions. I think that is the real deterrent from them aggressively engaging us at the moment.