Is it really autumn yet?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Oh, and one more thing... for as much as the booth was harping about how "disciplined" the Astros batters were the first couple games, they sure swung at (and missed) a lot of junk pitches. Didn't see the Nats hitters chasing garbage as often as Houston was.

Scolai

That's it. The fucking Astros are DBOTW. Who the fuck loses 4 home games in a best of 7 series? Maybe if we could get Verlander to focus a bit more on his pitching instead of his wife's glorious tits... well, I guess I can't really blame him. But the rest of the no good, worthless fuckers on the team...
Sorry. I'm not following you here.

I need pics of the tits.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEAH, IT WAS BREGMAN. KIND OF CLASSLESS IN MY OPINION. ITS THE WORLD SERIES. YOU GOT THERE BECAUSE YOUR GOOD. NOT BECAUSE YOUR LAME. BUT, I AGREE WITH YOU 9. I THINK THE STROS FIGURED THEY WERE GOING TO WIN 1 OF THE 2 AND LAID BACK TO MUCH.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Here in Florida, 99% of the trees STAY GREEN ALL YEAR!

We had maples in Jacksonville that would turn in late December. Spanish oaks would turn in early spring.

We went from 99 degrees first week of October to late fall pretty quick. Trees here either had their leaves fall early or are still green. Maples usually start middle of October but they just got started.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Weather here is going to be messed up come Tuesday. Looking to break a record with 18 degrees...in Northern Alabama. Wtf.