Is NFL viewership down significantly?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I ask because last night when I turned on the tv and activated the Firestick, a window opened explaining that all Amazon Prime members could now stream the Thursday night games for free.

Coincidental timing of a subscription enhancement, or?

NFL don't give nothing away for free...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I still didn't watch the game. There's a series on Amazon Prime about Hugh Hefner and Playboy. It's been interesting so far (I'm only 2 episodes in).

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Direct TV is offering ALL their customers who subscribed to the NFL package a full refund.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HEARD A LOCAL STATION SAY THAT CNN SAID THE RATINGS FOR THE NFL ARE UP 3% OVER LAST YEAR AND TRUMP WAS WRONG. THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, PEOPLE TUNE IN TO SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE ANTHEM, THEN TUNE OUT. RATINGS DONT SHOW THE END VIEWING STATS, ONLY THE BEGINING STATS.

radioactive

Instead of linking arms last night I wish the fans had turned around and bent over and mooned the players, Could you Imagine if you could get and entire crowd to do that. What do you think the players reaction would be?

bruce1156

They will pull every trick to try and hide the real numbers. They are offending the nuts and bolts working men and women of this country and they do not seem to want to acknowledge that, that is their audience. Grossly overpaid athletes throwing a temper tantrun, hissy fit isn't going to fly with us regular joes especially when it comes to our flag and our country.