ISIS Claims Hostage Killed...

Spider

Poor innocent savages were in the middle of "prayer"? yeah, right. This hostage was probably tied up in a weapons storage. Fuxxxck those POS's.

Last edited by a moderator:

JLS

Well Obama and the young girls parents have today confirmed that she has died....No one is saying how...ISIS claims she was killed
in an air attack...

Another American killed on Obama's watch...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I will never, NEVER understand why we are so lenient with these motherfuckers. First, why do WE have to police the entire world? Secondly, WHY is there a need to? Maybe there's a lot I don't understand here, but why the fuck can't we put a travel ban to the middle east on ameican flights and waterways, pull ALL Americans out of the middle east, guard our own borders and let those camel-cock suckers wipe themselves out? Let them turn themselves into rubble and we can go, claim the fucking land and have all the oil as a bonus. The fuckers have been fighting over there for thousands of years. Let the entire fucking land mass clean it'self off. fuck them all.

JLS

Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Been saying that over and over. Problem is she was one of those flower children who from the safety of living within the American borders could not understand the brutality of what was going on over there and went to try to help and educate. Naive. Parents even dumber.
Triple AAA+++...Couldn't agree more...Was saying the same thing this morning...
Still a terrible shame that she was killed....But come on...who in their right mine goes to such places...There are plenty of people HERE
that need help...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You guys are making this too complicated. All you have to do is swear allegiance to Allah and live by the Quran and you'll be fine. It's just that simple! :p

Robadat

9andawiggle 2 said: You guys are making this too complicated. All you have to do is swear allegiance to Allah and live by the Quran and you'll be fine. It's just that simple! :p
Sorry, I can't do that. I love bacon... :p

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
9andawiggle 2 said: You guys are making this too complicated. All you have to do is swear allegiance to Allah and live by the Quran and you'll be fine. It's just that simple! :p
... but even then, you have to swear allegiance to THE RIGHT BRAND of Islam, or they might kill you anyway. Keep in mind that in many instances, it's one group of Muslims killing other groups of Muslims.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Really? Would that be anything like the Crusades? You know, holy war between one religion and another? How about the extermination of Jews by the Nazis? I know they don't fit your agenda of only singling our non-Caucasians but it is what it is and can't be denied. More people have died in the name of religion in this world than for any other reason.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
If you read what I said, I wasn't commenting about one religion against another, so your point about my "agenda" has NO VALIDITY.
I was talking about MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS, and ISIS has killed MANY fellow Muslims. They have killed women for protesting ISIS policies and excuted Sunni clerics for refusing to swear allegience to ISIS. Just because the U.S. media doesn't cover ISIS crimes against other Muslims doesn't mean that those killings and atrocities don't occur.
Muslim terrorist groups such as al Qaeda and ISIS aren't only about a concept of "submit to Islam or die"; rather, it's "submit to ISIS/al Qaeda or die" ... and neither of those terrorist groups don't care how many other Muslims they kill. Take note of the following:
* AUG. 19, 2014: A female Muslim physician was executed for organizing a protest objecting to an ISIS dictate that female doctors cover their faces with veils when treating patients.
* AUG. 31, 2014: Nineteen Sunni Muslims were executed because of refusing to swear allegiance to ISIS.
* SEPT. 5, 2014: ISIS murdered 3 Sunni women in Mosul because they refused to provide medical aid to ISIS fighters.
* SEPT. 9, 2014: ISIS executed a Sunni cleric in Mosul for refusing to swear loyalty to ISIS.
... and if you do some research on your own, instead of simply reacting negatively to what I say, you will find out that nearly 10 million Muslims have been killed BY FELLOW MUSLIMS since 1950.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I GUESS THE WORLD HASNT CHANGED THAT MUCH AFTER ALL.

Spider

At least Jordan has picked up the slack (a.k.a. BHO) and is talking the fight to IS. We all should acknowledge that.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
Don't be ridiculous. My comment about Muslims killing Muslims was only in response to your post about The Crusades and religion vs. religion, coupled with your feeble attempt to play the race card.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Sure thing, billy. The only time I ever touch a race card is when I try to shove the one you dealt back into the deck. Still waiting for the first time you ever own up to what you wrote after its been shot full of holes.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
It's easy for you to call me a racist, but just how, exactly, have I played "the race card" improperly? It seems as if any time I refer to Obama or Muslims in any way, shape or form, you criticize me for being racist. I AM NOT RACIST, but I'm a realist, and my comments about world situations and current events should be debated on their merits and NOT be criticized only because you consider me to be a racist (or bigoted, or sexist, or whatever "talking points du jour" you opt to use in an attempt to demean me or minimize the validity of what I say).