JLS, you OK?

JLS

Yes...Thanks for asking...Storms were just south of us...But one person I know posted on facebook that
the Tornado was heading right for his house...And it almost picked up the truck he was driving...

It was like the bad storms were heading right along I-80...And south of I-80 appeared to have been hit harder......There were also bad storm further North that ran right thru Wrigley Field...

We have had non stop rain here for it seems like ever...No one needs to water their lawns...It's almost the end of June and hardly anyone has even used their pools...

Golf courses took a beating this last weekend...

JLS

Heard on the news that a huge trailer park got hit...one report said over 100 homes damaged...

Some areas got 3-5 inches of rain in a very short period...which could lead to flooding...

Just saw the forecast...And everyday they are calling for rain...

We need an Arc...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
They got Bass Pro up there? You might want to pick up one of those big pontoon boats just in case...

Glad you're OK. :)

MI2AZ

Heard on the news that a huge trailer park got hit...one report said over 100 homes damaged...

Some areas got 3-5 inches of rain in a very short period...which could lead to flooding...

Just saw the forecast...And everyday they are calling for rain...

We need an Arc...

ˆ

There you go. :)
Mother Nature is not to be messed with. Glad you're ok.

livespive

Yes sir glad he is fine. Now I was listening to the news this morning and they said it was going through Michigan.
Do we know if it is anywhere near Greg?

JLS

A 1600 acre campground was hit...they say 800 acres were wiped out...Coal City and Sublette were the cities
hit the hardest...

Coal City is where Cinder Ridge Golf Course is located...

No one injured in Coal City...But there were injuries at the campground...About 300 people or families were
there...Getting conflicting reports on the news...

JLS

Yes sir glad he is fine. Now I was listening to the news this morning and they said it was going through Michigan.
Do we know if it is anywhere near Greg?
I think Greg is way up north...The UP??? So I don't think this storm was near him...It seemed like it was going west and south towards Indiana...

Tho I haven't seen any post from Greg today on FB...

I'll keep checking...

Has anyone heard from Sevenpin??? I think he is north of where the tornado's hit...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, I'm in Da U.P. Eh! We had a bit of it last night, although nothing much to write home about. Some gusty winds, a bit of light and sound and some precip. Was hoping for more so I could sit on the front porch and enjoy it.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I am just fine as long as I have a boat. It rains every other day it seams like.

That camp ground that got hit almost got my buddies wife. She was at that campground at there camper but came back Monday so she could play Bingo with some friends, a last minute phone call saved her, because there camper got hit by a tree.