Judge Jeanine explains why Trump's travel ban WILL be upheld

toolguru

Total Tool
"Snowflake" a derogatory term used by badasses who have to carry a gun while ordering sandwiches. What a joke

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Nope a snow flake is someone who never experienced losing in there life......Oh everybody is a winner we can't have no losers. So now they are in adulthood and they don't know how to take losing so they act like a spoiled brat and have a temper tantrum.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Nope a snow flake is someone who never experienced losing in there life......Oh everybody is a winner we can't have no losers. So now they are in adulthood and they don't know how to take losing so they act like a spoiled brat and have a temper tantrum.
Don't forget needing time off from college to cry and "mend" their broken hearts and spirits. OH!!! And free therapy provided by the schools to help them cope with devastation. OH!! OH!! And rooms filled with playdoh and legos.....water colors and crayons so they ...... well, you know.

MI2AZ

I am a lifelong Lions fan. Tell me about losing. ;)

bbfreeburn

Phew!! For a minute there I thought you might be talking about me.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
No BB, you are an old school liberal which is a moderate now a days. The new liberals have past you buy.
Boy have they.

And THAT is it in a nutshell. I have utmost respect for liberals such as Bob. Tho their political proclivities differ from mine, I will defend their right to speak them all day long. What I will not tolerate are the fucksticks who think they need to burn, loot, destroy, maim or kill to make a point. I also have no respect for the whimpering crybabies that need time off from school, cry rooms, therapy, crayons and playdoh to quell the pain of their candidate losing an election. Bob, your liberals are gone. Even the college professor, who has been a lifelong friend to me and is my age has turned into the nasty, vengeful, prick of today's liberal. He's even gone as far as unfriend me on FB because I lean a bit right. Bob's liberals kinda went down the tubes after JFK was in office. I could get behind JFK today, even tho I know he had plans to extend Nam war for economic reasons. We NEED liberals like Bob to balance out the right wing nut cases and try to keep everyone honest. (I know, bad choice of words) But, you have to accept it, Bob. Your guys are gone. There are very few of you left and we will never see another one in the white house. The next liberal that enters the white house will be a full blown communist and I know for a fact that's not what you want.