Judge Jeanine: Mueller conducting 'a fishing expedition'

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"I'm very concerned about this. I’m concerned about what appears may go beyond the mandate of the Special Counsel."

-- Judge Jeanine Pirro, on Fox And Friends on Friday (Aug. 4), reacting to Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller impaneling a grand jury in the Russia investigation ...

bruce1156

Love Judge Jeanine. It saddens me that our wonderful country has become so partisan. I do not see that changing and believe that at some point we are going to have had enough and something bad is going to happen. Let's just split the country back to North and South and see how long it takes for the North to become a third world country.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I said it years ago that the duopoly is broken. It took Trump to convince most everyone else. Parties WILL fall by the wayside and be replaced.

Good Times Good Times

Love Judge Jeanine. It saddens me that our wonderful country has become so partisan. I do not see that changing and believe that at some point we are going to have had enough and something bad is going to happen. Let's just split the country back to North and South and see how long it takes for the North to become a third world country.
To be fair, my understanding is that Arkansas is a 3rd world country.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Fucking liberal Google more than likely took it down. New policy at You Tube says you cannot post anything that has a hint on hate, aggression or racism or the video will become private. Well, you know da judge....