Judge Jeanine specifies why Hillary doesn't deserve presidency

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Once again, Judge Jeanine Pirro told it like it is in her Opening Statement in her "Justice" program last night (April 11). She says that Hillary Clinton would not be a good president because she's only out for herself. A full transcript of that statement:

[begin Judge Jeanine's Opening Statement]

If you think Hillary Clinton, the self-described champion of women and children, cares about you, your kids or anyone else for that matter, you are sorely mistaken. How can we expect that a woman as cold and calculating as you would be a protector of all Americans? I want a woman president. But not you.

Given our current president and all that we've been through, I want someone who says what she means and means what she says. I want someone who understands and respects the Judeo-Christian ethic upon which this country was founded. I want someone who cares about us, someone who cares about the American people.

Hillary Clinton is not that person. She is only out for herself. It's never her fault. It's all about convenience. She didn't know. And in the end, what difference does it make?

If you think Hillary Clinton, the self-described champion of women and children, cares about you, your kids or anyone else for that matter, you are sorely mistaken. And if you care about children, you don't gloat. And you don't laugh about a 41-year-old pedophile charged with first-degree rape of a 12-year-old sixth grader.

Take a listen to lawyer Hillary, still with her Arkansas twang, on recently unearthed audio tapes from the mid-80s, talking about that very rapist she represented in 1975, laughing about the fact that her client actually passed a lie detector.

[Judge Jeanine then played an audio tape of a direct quote from Hillary, who said, “I had him take a polygraph which he passed. Which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. (laughter).”]

Really funny when a pedophile beats a polygraph, isn't it? Hillary, he destroyed your faith in polygraphs? As in, you knew he was guilty. And by the way, didn't you just violate the attorney-client privilege?

But you're so proud of yourself, you gloat on tape that if you can get a particular expert interested in the case, he'll testify so that it comes out the way you want it to come out. And when you get that expert ready to testify the way you want, you tell the prosecutor this:

[Judge Jeanine then played another audio tape of a direct quote from Hillary, who said, “Well, this guy's ready to come from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice. (laughter).”]

You're laughing because you know it's not a miscarriage of justice, aren't you? But Hillary, that's not all. You go for the kill, you decide to smear and attack the credibility of a helpless 12-year-old raped by two men, so beaten, so damaged, she ended up in the hospital with her mother at 4 a.m, never able to have children, so damaged she suffered decades of depression, so damaged that at the tender age of 13, she tried to kill herself.

In your papers, Hillary, you say without any proof other than your concoction that the 12-year-old had made up previous attacks, was emotionally unstable, sought out the company of older men and fantasized about it and was from a dysfunctional – or, as you call it, a “disorganized” -- family.

You blame the victim and you laugh about it. You take a bow and you laugh that you gamed the system, proudly announcing that you got the rapist two months instead of 30 years to life.

And you want us to believe you're gonna protect us? Hillary, although some of the files in this case were destroyed, what wasn't destroyed was the victim's memory. She says that you took her through hell, that she had never been attacked before, that she was a 12-year-old-virgin, that she spent 5 days in a coma and months recovering from the beating the accompanied her rape.

She says that you're a liar. She says that if you become president, she fears you won't tell the world the truth.

But in pure Clinton fashion, in your book, "Living History", you talk about this case and how difficult it was for you, torn because of the emotional and ethical issues, and that you set up the Arkansas rape hotline because of it. Interesting though, no mention of that on the tapes, at the time.

And you trumpet yourself as a crusader, saying that you've had to use your voice to tell stories that wouldn't be heard unless you told them.

What's that, Hillary? Your job was to represent a defendant to the best of your ability? You're right, as a judge, I’ve assigned many lawyers to represent the worst of the worst. But it's totally another thing to laugh about gaming the system, to laugh that your client gamed the lie detector, trashing a victim, laughing about a 12-year-old raped by two men.

How can we expect that a woman as cold and calculating as you would be a protector of all Americans? I want a woman president. But not you.

[end transcript of Judge Jeanine's Opening Statement]

JLS

She is all boobs, butt and legs....and she has the roundest lips on TV...

And that is IT.....

bbfreeburn

Ummmm...Judge get your facts straight.
Unless Judeo-Christian principles include slavery and secularism. All the references to God you see in American society - such as on the dollar bill, in courthouses etc - came about during the Red Scare and the Cold War, where American Senator McCarthy suggested a more christian-friendly culture would unite the American people and deter any 'red' influences.
Many of the founding fathers - Thomas Jefferson included - were deists/pantheists at best, and often criticized religion and thought it would be such a terrible idea to allow religion to infect state affairs that they passed an amendment to prevent it.

Good Times Good Times

Ummmm...Judge get your facts straight.
Unless Judeo-Christian principles include slavery and secularism. All the references to God you see in American society - such as on the dollar bill, in courthouses etc - came about during the Red Scare and the Cold War, where American Senator McCarthy suggested a more christian-friendly culture would unite the American people and deter any 'red' influences.
Many of the founding fathers - Thomas Jefferson included - were deists/pantheists at best, and often criticized religion and thought it would be such a terrible idea to allow religion to infect state affairs that they passed an amendment to prevent it.
Yeah, but that doesn't fit the narrative.......

JLS

That is true....And I love her accent...BUT...she is just a little Bias when it comes to Obama...

The Reps have many faults also...

BUT...to look at....she is fine...And those ROUND lips....OMGoodnees...lol