Just got the call.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
My brother-in-law just had to go on a ventilator and is not expected to make it through tomorrow. Covid strikes again

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DAMN G! VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I JUST LOST MY BROTHER INLAW ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO. BUT HIS WAS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, my brother-in-law has heart issues, high blood pressure, cholesterol, Etc. He was not in what you would call good health to begin with. We were kind of hoping he'd lick it but it's not looking too promising

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Sorry to hear, Greg. Just got done putting my father in law to rest Thursday. No covid, complications from Alzheimer's got him.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dont know about her. They wont allow contact. I have an attorney that will get me some info. We're still dealing with the nazi
They won't let you at least talk to her over the phone?

Erica has been blessed with both Hospice nurses and the staff video calling once a week or so.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
They won't let you at least talk to her over the phone?

Erica has been blessed with both Hospice nurses and the staff video calling once a week or so.
She's deaf and suffering dementia. I'm sure she doesn't even remember me or my sister. But, as far as I'm concerned the fucking Nazi is holding her hostage and I won't stand for it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I'm deeply sorry to hear the bad news. May God be with you and your family in dealing with the issue at hand.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Thanks, AW. Been a rough year. Lost one aunt to illness, one cousin to murder, one cousin to heart attack, one brother in law to suicide, another one is near death and then the nazi takes away my mom. We can start 2021 any time...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Thanx, Scolai. He did make a slight improvement yesterday, 02 level came up from 50% to 97% when they flipped onto his stomach. It's encouraging, at least.