Just wondering...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THEN WHY DO YOU CONSISTENTLY VIEW MY OPINIONS AS FAKE OR RIDICULOUS? SO...PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH GOOD BUDDY.

THE NEXT TIME YOU WISH TO REPLY TO ONE OF M "OPINIONS", REMEMBER, SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
THEN WHY DO YOU CONSISTENTLY VIEW MY OPINIONS AS FAKE OR RIDICULOUS? SO...PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH GOOD BUDDY.

THE NEXT TIME YOU WISH TO REPLY TO ONE OF M "OPINIONS", REMEMBER, SILENCE IS GOLDEN.
Dear WAMO:

I have ALWAYS maintained that there is no such thing as a false opinion. It's not your OPINIONS that are fake and/or ridiculous. Rather, it's the FACTS that you often base your opinions upon. I use caution to differentiate my opinions and factual statements. Perhaps you should make an effort to do so.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If there's only ONE thing the internet has taught me, it's this;

MY opinion IS FACT! If you disagree, then YOU ARE WRONG!

This, by default, makes ME the smartest person in the world! If you happen to agree with me 100% of the time and never hold an opinion contrary to mine, then you are equally as smart as I am, but NO ONE is smarter! :cool:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If there's only ONE thing the internet has taught me, it's this;

MY opinion IS FACT! If you disagree, then YOU ARE WRONG!

This, by default, makes ME the smartest person in the world! If you happen to agree with me 100% of the time and never hold an opinion contrary to mine, then you are equally as smart as I am, but NO ONE is smarter!
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I must admit that I fall a bit short. Like Rush Limbaugh, I am correct 99.4% of the time, but that's not 100%, so you've got me there. Congratulations!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW. MY FACTS MAY NEVER FIT YOUR OPINION OF WHAT THE FACTS ARE. DOES NOT MAKE THEM FAKE OR WRONG. FACTS ARE QUIT OFTEN LATER FOUND NOT TO BE THE REAL FACT. THAT HAS HAPPENED IN HERE MANY TIMES. SO REMEMBER, SILENCE IS GOLDEN GOOD BUDDY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW. MY FACTS MAY NEVER FIT YOUR OPINION OF WHAT THE FACTS ARE. DOES NOT MAKE THEM FAKE OR WRONG. FACTS ARE QUIT OFTEN LATER FOUND NOT TO BE THE REAL FACT. THAT HAS HAPPENED IN HERE MANY TIMES. SO REMEMBER, SILENCE IS GOLDEN GOOD BUDDY.
Dear WAMO:

"Silence Is Golden" was a popular song by The Four Seasons and The Tremeloes, among others.