Last day of arguments

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Will Shifty Schiff prevail? Is this the final chapter, Trump's last stand? Will he be tossed out of Washington like a used rubber out of a backseat car window? Will America survive or go the way if the Romans? Tune in next week... :Laugh:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I LIKE THE WAY THEY PHRASE IT; LAST DAY OF ARGUMENTS, NOT LAST DAY TO PROVE YOUR POINT. :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Will fake-news outlets such as CNN and MSNBC be able (and willing) to cover the next phase of the Senate trial? And what will their commentators and pundits say?
Not a chance. The media will explain how partisan the Senate is, how they're obstructing the trial by not allowing the witnesses that the House SHOULD have examined, and as the proceedings become closer and closer to an acquittal you will see less and less coverage.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not a chance. The media will explain how partisan the Senate is, how they're obstructing the trial by not allowing the witnesses that the House SHOULD have examined, and as the proceedings become closer and closer to an acquittal you will see less and less coverage.
That's for sure!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ISNT NEW EVIDENCE ENTERED INTO ON GOING TRIALS ALL THE TIME? SO, IF THE SENATE DOENT ALLOW IT, IT IS NOT A REAL NOR FAIR TRIAL. IF THE SENATE IS GOING TO JUST ACQUIT, NOW IM PISSED THAT THEY ARE JUST WAISTING TAX PAYER MONEY WITH THIS JOKE JUST LIKE THE DEMS IN THE HOUSE DID. SOUNDS LIKE THE DEMS AND REPS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
ISNT NEW EVIDENCE ENTERED INTO ON GOING TRIALS ALL THE TIME? SO, IF THE SENATE DOENT ALLOW IT, IT IS NOT A REAL NOR FAIR TRIAL. IF THE SENATE IS GOING TO JUST ACQUIT, NOW IM PISSED THAT THEY ARE JUST WAISTING TAX PAYER MONEY WITH THIS JOKE JUST LIKE THE DEMS IN THE HOUSE DID. SOUNDS LIKE THE DEMS AND REPS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME.
Dear WAMO:

THE DEMOCRATS DON'T EVEN HAVE A CASE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE ANY ACTUAL CRIMES IN THE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT.

However, because the Dems were allowed to "preach" for 24 hours regarding their side of the story, you can't begrudge the Republicans for having an opportunity to respond. Actually, the Republicans shouldn't even have to respond to a Constitutionally improper path to impeachment, but they would be remiss in not providing a rebuttal.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF THERE WERE NO CRIME, THERE WOULD BE NO JUDGE AND NO TRIAL.
SO NOW THE REPS GET TO "PREACH". SEEMS THE EXACT SAME TO ME. THE PATH THAT GOT TRUMP IMPEACHED IS OVER. HE IS IMPEACHED. MOVE ON. THANX AW

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IF THERE WERE NO CRIME, THERE WOULD BE NO JUDGE AND NO TRIAL.
SO NOW THE REPS GET TO "PREACH". SEEMS THE EXACT SAME TO ME. THE PATH THAT GOT TRUMP IMPEACHED IS OVER. HE IS IMPEACHED. MOVE ON. THANX AW
Dear WAMO:

I can't believe you don't "get it." Trump has been CHARGED with a crime, but he hasn't committed a crime, and the ridiculous articles of impeachment DON'T SPECIFY ANY CRIME, let along the required "high crime or misdemeanor" that could lead to removal from office.

However, the Democrats have the right to bring charges, requiring a Senate trial. And AFTER the charges are presented, the Republicans don't just "preach"; rather, they have the right to challenge and rebut any or all of the charges made against Trump.

It's true that Trump has been impeached, but HE'S NOT GUILTY and WILL BE AQUITTED, so bottom line: The CHARGES will be shown to have no validity in substance or facts.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT GET IT SIR. EVERY PERSON CHARGED WITH A CRIME GETS THEIR DAY IN COURT TO PROVE INNOCENTS OR GUILT. ISNT IT UP TO THE TRIAL TO DETERMINE GUILT, NOT YOU OR ME? THE DEMS ARE NO MORE "PREACHING VS EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT" ANY MORE THAN THE REPS ARE "PREACHING VS EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT". SO...ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE SHOULD BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO HAVE A REAL TRIAL THEN? OR IS THE TRIAL JUST A FARCE? AGAIN, YOU SAY THE DEMS HAVE NOTHING, THEN LET ALL THE EVIDENCE SHOW THAT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT GET IT SIR. EVERY PERSON CHARGED WITH A CRIME GETS THEIR DAY IN COURT TO PROVE INNOCENTS OR GUILT. ISNT IT UP TO THE TRIAL TO DETERMINE GUILT, NOT YOU OR ME? THE DEMS ARE NO MORE "PREACHING VS EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT" ANY MORE THAN THE REPS ARE "PREACHING VS EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT". SO...ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE SHOULD BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO HAVE A REAL TRIAL THEN? OR IS THE TRIAL JUST A FARCE? AGAIN, YOU SAY THE DEMS HAVE NOTHING, THEN LET ALL THE EVIDENCE SHOW THAT.
No, the prosecution has the burden of proof. If the prosecution fails to make a case, the defendant is acquitted. The defendant has to prove nothing.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
SO...ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE SHOULD BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO HAVE A REAL TRIAL THEN? OR IS THE TRIAL JUST A FARCE? AGAIN, YOU SAY THE DEMS HAVE NOTHING, THEN LET ALL THE EVIDENCE SHOW THAT.
WAM

The Dems have been trying to present EVIDENCE for over 3 years now. There is no evidence. Again, NO EVIDENCE.

ONCE MORE

NO EVIDENCE

SO YES, THE TRIAL IS JUST A FARCE. THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO INVALIDATE THE 2016 ELECTION AND REMOVE TRUMP FROM THE 2020 BALLOT.

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
... and don’t gimme that Bolton crap either. Nadler WITHDREW the subpoena for Bolton to testify.

Then, once Pelosi impeached Trump- Shiff wants Bolton to testify in the Senate. He (Schiff) is not in a position to make that request. Neither is Pelosi. The impeachment is done. The papers are signed. Trump is impeached. Understand this and read it slowly : The Senate is THE JURY.

Again, THE SENATE IS THE JURY.

ONCE MORE

THE SENATE IS THE JURY

Impeachments are conducted in THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. Not in THE SENATE.

Please for the love of mankind- TRY to keep up. You are making yourself look foolish.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO GET THIS. IF THE JURY SAYS ACQUITAL, AND THERE IS EVIDENCE NOT COVERED IN THE HOUSE, GUESS WHAT, ANOTHER TRIAL. GET THAT! AS WITH ANY TRIAL, THEY CAN REFILE WITH ANY NEW EVIDENCE. LETS SEE WHAT THEY HAVE. DO IT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AGREE 100%, IF THERE IS NOTHING NEW, LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND MOVE ON. I JUST THINK AS LONG AS TRUMP IS IN, THIS WILL NEVER STOP.
AND I THINK MAYBE YOU MEANT PERSONKIND REV. :Biggrin:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, IF THE PROSECUTION FAILS TO MAKE A CASE, THERE IS NO TRIAL. IN THIS CASE THE PROSECUTION AND JURY ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE AND A WAIST OF TIME AND TAXPAYER MONEY. EVERYONE OF THOSE FUCKERS SHOULD BE FIRED! NONE OF THEM CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY OR THE PEOPLE IN IT.

Last edited: