LOL! Love these shirts

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I've voted for a few blue dog democrats locally over the years. The Alabama Democratic party is a shit show right now. It's rife with corruption. Montgomery in general is a shit show.

I honestly voted for Walt Maddox in the govenor race back a few years ago. Kay Ivey flat out lied about not wanting the position when Bentley stepped down. She honestly hasn't done a great job.

I'd actually vote for a few Dems nationally if the DNC wasn't ran by the loons on the far left. I think Doug Jones would have been a better Senator if it wasn't for the far left.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'd actually vote for a few Dems nationally if the DNC wasn't ran by the loons on the far left. I think Doug Jones would have been a better Senator if it wasn't for the far left.
Dear Djarum300:

You obviously know A LOT MORE than I do about Doug Jones, but I thought there was a chance that he would come closer to what his constituents prefer opposed to what Nancy Pelosi prefers -- but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Do you feel that Doug has any chance of holding on to his seat in November?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

You obviously know A LOT MORE than I do about Doug Jones, but I thought there was a chance that he would come closer to what his constituents prefer opposed to what Nancy Pelosi prefers -- but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Do you feel that Doug has any chance of holding on to his seat in November?
Uh.....fat chance.