Look who's still No. 5 in number of forum posts!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Now there's an idea!! However, manipulation of post counts is way above my pay grade
Dear Greg T:

That might disqualify you if you sought to be a vote counter at election time in Detroit (due to your lack of "manipulation" skills).

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

That might disqualify you if you sought to be a vote counter at election time in Detroit (due to your lack of "manipulation" skills).
Thats a fact. Look at Wisconsin, where just found a few cases of ballots filled out in democrats favor. These were found in Red counties.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Thats a fact. Look at Wisconsin, where just found a few cases of ballots filled out in democrats favor. These were found in Red counties.
Can it be just coincidence that EVERY INSTANCE in which there's alleged vote fraud, any and all "changes" favor the Democrats?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Can it be just coincidence that EVERY INSTANCE in which there's alleged vote fraud, any and all "changes" favor the Democrats?
I've never seen it another way. AND, you know if there were something discovered that the MSM would jump all over it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
MI2AZ remains No. 5 in number of posts, and nobody is within 500 posts of knocking him down to No. 6. Livespive is next in line, but he's 507 posts in arrears.

bbfreeburn

Why should I post anything? Few of you want to read what I have to say other than to disagree with me (see my post in re black lives matter.)

basically I think most of you have gone so far into the hole of willful ignorance that you’re not worth my time.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Why should I post anything? Few of you want to read what I have to say other than to disagree with me (see my post in re black lives matter.)

basically I think most of you have gone so far into the hole of willful ignorance that you’re not worth my time.
Agree or not, Bob, I always value an intelligent opinion. It's not often one can trade ideas and differing opinions on a given topic without a nuclear explosion. I like that, here. I believe most of us here enjoy a discussion where both sides can be explored without being ridiculed. You bring that to the table. Agree or not, I respect your opinion.

bbfreeburn

Opinions are fine, but are sort of worthless. When I posted about blm you and one or two others told me “no you are wrong they want more” without one instance to support that. That isn’t ground for discussion. Once upon a time I valued what you had to say. Not so much now.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Opinions are fine, but are sort of worthless. When I posted about blm you and one or two others told me “no you are wrong they want more” without one instance to support that. That isn’t ground for discussion. Once upon a time I valued what you had to say. Not so much now.
So be it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BOB, I HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING. AND SOMETIMES I TOO FEEL LIKE GOING BALLISTIC ON SOME. BUT FOR THE MOST PART, ALL THE GUYS THAT STILL COME IN HERE SEEM LIKE PRETTY GOOD GUYS. SOME ARE VERY OPINIONATED AND HARD HEADED, BUT MAKE VERY GOOD POINTS ALOT OF THE TIME. WHEN YOU GET A GROUP OF FOLKS, NO MATER HOW FEW, EVERYONE ISNT GOING TO AGREE ON THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME. WHEN I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF A THREAD THATS GOING NOWHERE, I JUST DONT GO BACK AND REPLY ANYMORE. I JUST MOVE ON. KEYBOARDS DONT MAKE THE PERSON WHO THEY REALLY ARE, THEY JUST GIVE SOME FOLKS THE COURAGE TO SAY WHAT THEY NORMALLY MIGHT NOT SAY, TO YOUR FACE ANYWAY. BUT AGAIN, ALL IN HERE SEEM LIKE GOOD GUYS. PEACE OUT BROTHAS!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Dear bbfreeburn:

Regardless of what you post -- and whether or not I agree with you -- I fully respect you as a forum friend, and I don't believe I've ever disrespected you for any reason, including opinions that I don't share. Hang in there, my friend!