Look who's still No. 5 in number of forum posts!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't know offhand how long our former forum contributor MI2AZ has been gone from here -- I'm sure Greg can tell us -- but with a total of 3,088 posts, MI2AZ is still No. 5 in that category.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
His last login was June 16, 2018. I have no idea what happened, but the day he decided to leave is the day I caught him deleting all of his posts and threads. I stopped him after he had deleted over a thousand and I restored them all. I asked if there was a problem that he needed to talk about, or if there was anything I could do for him. I told him I couldn't allow him to delete all those posts because at the time, there was a lot of good information for everyone in them. He never answered me, just disappeared.So, I have no idea why he did it or why he left the group.

On another note, Spider Man has been gone for a couple years, Robadat, Radioactive, and many more have gone. Freeburn has disappeared again, also. :confused:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
His last login was June 16, 2018. I have no idea what happened, but the day he decided to leave is the day I caught him deleting all of his posts and threads. I stopped him after he had deleted over a thousand and I restored them all. I asked if there was a problem that he needed to talk about, or if there was anything I could do for him. I told him I couldn't allow him to delete all those posts because at the time, there was a lot of good information for everyone in them. He never answered me, just disappeared.So, I have no idea why he did it or why he left the group.

On another note, Spider Man has been gone for a couple years, Robadat, Radioactive, and many more have gone. Freeburn has disappeared again, also.
... and don't forget toolguru!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

On another note, Spider Man has been gone for a couple years, Robadat, Radioactive, and many more have gone. Freeburn has disappeared again, also. :confused:
I dunno either. Went back to look at threads in June, and I didn't see anything from him then (meaning, I don't see where he had words/conflict with anyone). He's still active on BR, so the good news is nothing bad happened to him.

I know some people tire of politics, and to be honest we are heavy in political topics here. Maybe that's why?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I know some people tire of politics, and to be honest we are heavy in political topics here. Maybe that's why?
The Left has dominated political discussions until the last few years. Fake news has been exposed and their tactics are no longer working. Mainstream Media and the political left are joined at the hip. Some left leaning members here have probably gotten tired of losing the argument.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The Left has dominated political discussions until the last few years. Fake news has been exposed and their tactics are no longer working. Mainstream Media and the political left are joined at the hip. Some left leaning members here have probably gotten tired of losing the argument.
Could be. But, they were free to start any topic they desired. The fewer the active members we have the fewer number of topics we have.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I dunno either. Went back to look at threads in June, and I didn't see anything from him then (meaning, I don't see where he had words/conflict with anyone). He's still active on BR, so the good news is nothing bad happened to him.

I just did a search for him at BR and it shows nothing. He must have me blocked. No idea why.