Look who's still No. 5 in number of forum posts!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I just did a search for him at BR and it shows nothing. He must have me blocked. No idea why.
I just went in and saw his name on a recent topic. Since I haven't bowled in 10 years or so, I don't look at that site very often other than just to peek in occasionally and see who's still around.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHAT ABOUT RADIO? I THINK I REMEMBER HE WAS HAVING SOME HEART ISSUES.
ROB WAS TALKING ABOUT MOTORHOMING AROUND THE COUNTRY VISITING.
BUT, BOTH HAVE BEEN AWHILE BACK.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WHAT ABOUT RADIO? I THINK I REMEMBER HE WAS HAVING SOME HEART ISSUES.
ROB WAS TALKING ABOUT MOTORHOMING AROUND THE COUNTRY VISITING.
BUT, BOTH HAVE BEEN AWHILE BACK.
Radio was last here on Aug 3, 2018 and his other account radio II was here sept. of 2018. Rob was last here Apr 25, 2019 . I just sent Rob a PM on FB and asked him to stop by and say howdy.

Last edited:

Robadat

Haven't stopped here in ages. Enjoying retired life very much. My grandson in the Army is on his way home from Afghanistan, In Kuwait as of Sunday night. Been up and down between NY and NC a number of times since he left last summer. Still bowling in leagues and in a dart league to keep myself busy.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Haven't stopped here in ages. Enjoying retired life very much. My grandson in the Army is on his way home from Afghanistan, In Kuwait as of Sunday night. Been up and down between NY and NC a number of times since he left last summer. Still bowling in leagues and in a dart league to keep myself busy.
Good to see ya Rob!!! Been a long time. Glad everything is going well with retirement. It has it's ups and downs, tho. I haven't bowled in over 10 years. Body is just too fucked up to even try. Got rid of my hot rod, tho and got a Harley!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Nice to see you stop by Rob! Glad to hear all is well. :)

Have you learned anything insightful in retirement?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Robadat:

It's great to see a post from you, and it's also great to hear that things are going well with you! If you get a chance, drop by and post once in a while. Kindest personal regards, my forum friend!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
… and MI2AZ is still No. 5 in forum posts!
I've never really checked out that post number function before. Now that I look at it I wonder how accurate it is. I remember the time MI2AZ began deleting all his posts and I glanced at it to see what was happening. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Seems like WAMO or 9~ would have passed him by now.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've never really checked out that post number function before. Now that I look at it I wonder how accurate it is. I remember the time MI2AZ began deleting all his posts and I glanced at it to see what was happening. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Seems like WAMO or 9~ would have passed him by now.
Dear Greg T:

WAMO and 9andaWiggle HAVE passed him -- long ago, I might add.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, I'm trying to pass WAMO, but he keeps posting! Anyway you can stop the counter from counting his posts for a while to help me out? ;)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, I'm trying to pass WAMO, but he keeps posting! Anyway you can stop the counter from counting his posts for a while to help me out? ;)
Now there's an idea!! However, manipulation of post counts is way above my pay grade

Last edited: