Maybe Democrats

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
… but to their bizarre way of thinking, they probably would be totally opposed to abortions of illegal alien mothers!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You can bet your life on that
… and you could also bet your life on the outcry that would result IF sexual orientation could be determined in the womb and some mothers started aborting children because they knew the child would be gay.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
… and you could also bet your life on the outcry that would result IF sexual orientation could be determined in the womb and some mothers started aborting children because they knew the child would be gay.
So I suppose it would be celebrated as "courageous" if they found out mothers started aborting babies they found out would be white christian males?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS A FAKE VIDEO. I REMEMBER ONCE WHEN I WAS 16 I TOOK A GUYS MUSTANG BECUASE I HATED FORDS. FUNNY THING, I GOT ARRESTED FOR CAR THEFT. THAT WAS F'D UP TOO.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT ABORTION IS, WAIT UNTIL SOMEONES SISTER GETS RAPED BY GANG BANGERS OR AN UNCLE AND WANTS AN ABORTION. WONDER IF THE SAME THOUGHTS WILL PREVAIL? I DONT THINK IN SOME INSTANCES THAT HATRED FOR THE UNBORN IS THE PROBLEM, I THINK HOW THEY WERE CONCIEVED IS THE ISSUE.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
...I DONT THINK IN SOME INSTANCES THAT HATRED FOR THE UNBORN IS THE PROBLEM, I THINK HOW THEY WERE CONCIEVED IS THE ISSUE.
The Supreme Court will overturn it because it was designed to fail. This was the dynamite.

Roe vs. Wade is here to stay.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't think the baby is even in the thoughts of liberals. It's just about control. They want the (so they say) the freedom to decide, regardless of the human life being tossed away. But they don't want ME to decide what I say, or to own a gun, or.........use plastic straws.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Serious post on the issue...

I think Pro-Lifers have a twndency to unfairly categorize Pro-Choicers and women as heartless monsters who dream about being given the chance to kill babies. I don't believe for a second that the majority of women out there take the decision to abort a fetus lightly. Odds are, most women who support choice would most likely NOT choose to abort a fetus for any reason except the most extreme of circumstance (meaning, if they accidentally got pregnant via consensual intercourse they wouldn't choose abortion, but if they were raped they might).

I've not seen an abortion, don't know what the procedure entails exactly, but I assume based on anatomy that it's a rather invasive procedure for the woman, most likely unpleasant and painful. Yet the argument always paints women as gleefully running to the Dr to have the fetus removed so they can be back at the bar picking up guys by the time happy hour rolls around.

I've only heard first hand from ONE woman in my life that has had an abortion. Emotionally it still hurts her, but she still thinks in considering the circumstances at the time she did the right thing for the unborn baby (NOT for her). Later in life, she did have another child. And for the record, she is a God-fearing conservative. She also admits she does not know how she will be judged by God come that day, but hopes her prayers at the time and the decion she made was the right one and that God will forgive her for sending that baby to heaven early.

It was a very emotional and difficult decision for her, one she did not take lightly, nor one she celebrated.