McDonald's to raise pay for 90,000 workers

Scolai

Great. Now those idiots will get paid even more money to screw up my order. I already have a hate-hate relationship with my local McD's. I hate that it's one of the few places worth getting breakfast at, and I hate that I spend my money there - because the people that work at my local McD's are effing retards.

Greg T.

The Jazz Singer
My Mickey D orders are always fine. But, fucking Hardee's is a whole other story. It's a sure bet that my burgers and fries instantly change to fish and onion rings.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Back in my day if we were given fish and onion rings, we were glad to have it! Sure was better than the dry oatmeal and cabbage we usually got! :Coffee:

JLS

The McD I go to just opened about a year ago...So it is Modern and clean....But it's the STAFF...They are with out a
doubt, the most pleasant people that I had ever had wait on me at McD...

JLS

9, Been about a year and a half now...And believe it or not....they are as nice as they were on day one...

shocking...lol

Scolai

Saw in the news earlier today that the same clods that are getting this raise are not satisfied with the amount of their raise. They want to hold out for $15/hr.

Or, in other words, they're holding out for being replaced by a touch-screen...

Idiots.