Mini-editorial: Anti-Trump lamestream media editorials spew misinformation

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
There is so much anti-Trump hate and vitriol reflected in comments, stories and editorials disseminated by the lamestream media, but where does the media's misinformation and "facts" and yes, fake news -- come from?

For the most part, it's not from substantiated public records and documents. In the case of the ongoing impeachment proceedings, it has come from leaked snippets of spun information provided by Shifty Schiff and his "kangaroo court" plus interpretations of said documents by the fake-news press and their House Democratic allies. And both have tried and convicted President Trump, even before the impeachment circus even began.

How many lies have come from Shifty Schiff, and how much hate has come from the mouths of U.S. Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Hillary Clinton and numerous others?

Why are we even having this impeachment witch hunt? The only way the Democrats feel they can remove a duly-elected president is via a bloodless coup, and they want to preserve their narcissistic need for power and control over the "deplorable" American people in furtherance of their hidden agendas and corruption.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Al Green said it best. (paraphrased)
I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SAW WHERE GULIANI SAID, "IF I BECOME A FALL GUY IN ALL THIS, I HAVE INSUANCE". DOESNT SOUND GOOD FOR WHOMEVER HE HAS THE "INSURANCE" ON.