Mini-editorial: Baseless impeachment process reached a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A DEM IN HIDING AW. AFTER ALL, YOU DID WORK FOR DEM BACKING, FAKE NEWS NEWSPAPERS THAT WERE WILLING TO WRITE YOU GOOD WORK REVIEWS. :Thumbsup: THANKS AGAIN AW.
Dear WAMO:

In my younger days, I worked for the largest newspapers in three states -- Las Vegas (Nev.) Review-Journal, Nashville (Tenn.) Tennessean and Casper (Wyo.) Star-Tribune -- and none of them was liberal-oriented, at the time, at least.

Then, I spent the rest of my journalism career (44 years) at the Sarasota (Fla.) Herald-Tribune, but when I first took a job there, the newspaper had a conservative bent. But things changed big-time when the local publisher was bought out by The New York Times. Suddenly, the editorials started espousing liberal ideas, and things were on the way to FAKE NEWS and BIASED journalism.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Here's the Bolton comments back in August, and the key statements (about the phone call) begin at around 1:00 of the video ...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I WAS ABLE TO PLAY THAT AW. THANX. I GUESS I AM NOT SURE WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO LISTEN FOR?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ARE TALKING ABOUT THE QUID PRO QUO THING? SURELY YOU ARENT SUGGESTING THAT BECAUSE HE DIDNT BRING IT UP IN AN INTERVIEW ON RADIOFREE EUROPE TV THATS ITS NOT TRUE. SERIOUSLY?! YOU MUST BE KIDDING. GOOD ONE G! :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
ARE TALKING ABOUT THE QUID PRO QUO THING? SURELY YOU ARENT SUGGESTING THAT BECAUSE HE DIDNT BRING IT UP IN AN INTERVIEW ON RADIOFREE EUROPE TV THATS ITS NOT TRUE. SERIOUSLY?! YOU MUST BE KIDDING. GOOD ONE G!
Dear WAMO:

If you've been following the impeachment proceedings more than just passively, how can you indicate that you have no idea what the ongoing arguments as to whether John Bolton should be allowed to testify are about?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ANYBODY IN HERE THAT TROLLS LIVE IN FLORIDA AW.

DO I KEEP UP WITH THE IMPEACHMENT MINUTE BY MINUTE, NO. I AM NOT RETIRED AND I HAVE A LIFE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING 1. AND IF YOU ARE SO SURE TRUMP IS GOING TO BE AQUITED, WHY DO YOU BOTHER WATCHING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ISNT IT JUST A WASTE OF YOUR TIME? DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH SOMETHING YOU ALREADY KNOW THE OUTCOME TO? OR ARE YOU JUSTING WAITING UNTIL ITS OVER SO YOU CAN POINT A FINGER AND SAY "I TOLD YOU SO". TROLLISM AT ITS BEST RIGHT THERE! THANX AGAIN AW.

G, ARE YOU AND AW SAYING IF BOLTON WAS REMOVED FROM THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS THAT THE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED? SOMEONE'S ARE NOT INFORMED, BUT ITS NOT ME.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
G, ARE YOU AND AW SAYING IF BOLTON WAS REMOVED FROM THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS THAT THE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED? SOMEONE'S ARE NOT INFORMED, BUT ITS NOT ME.
The condensed version is as follows: In the video, (August) Bolton claims that the Trump/Zelensky conversations were warm and cordial. In the book he claims Trump was pressuring Zelensky into investigating the Bidens. He is obviously lying at one time. My guess is he is lying now to sell his book. And with that, I reluctantly close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.