Mini-editorial: Dems turning Congress into modern-day Inquisition

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Americans elect people to Congress in order to create laws to better the country and to improve the lives of all U.S. citizens. The original intent wasn't to fill the halls of Congress with inquisitors, but that's what Congress has become in many respects.

The Democrats’ intense hatred of President Trump, aided by the biased lamestream media, has transformed that party into a pack of desperate hyenas with the singular intent of destroying the president, regardless of the cost in dollars or personal reputations, or the overall eroding effect on the American people.

It all began the moment Trump became the GOP candidate against Hillary Clinton in 2016. The Dems wanted to ensure Hillary’s victory, but when she failed to win, they set out to destroy Trump’s presidency and push for impeachment. That was their entire modus operandi.

The Democrats, in consort with the fake-news media and a rising cadre of radicals whose only goal is to grab power, have corrupted Washington and turned it into a modern version of the Spanish Inquisition. Unfortunately, Judiciary Committee chairman Jerrold Nadler and Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff are determined to continue their party’s pathetic exorcism.

If investigations must continue, there needs to be a full investigation as to how this outrageous fabrication of collusion all came about, and that should begin with Crooked Hillary herself. And hopefully, Attorney General Bill Barr will head things in that direction.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOW ABOUT ANOTHER THOUGHT. MAYBE THE DEMS ARE JUST UPSET THAT A NON POLITICIAN GOT ELECTED AND THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN, AT ANY COST.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HOW ABOUT ANOTHER THOUGHT. MAYBE THE DEMS ARE JUST UPSET THAT A NON POLITICIAN GOT ELECTED AND THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN, AT ANY COST.
I was assuming that went without saying. Trump represents the end to the democrats' cash cow and that is why they're trying so desperately to remove him from office. .. Beside the fact that he is going to expose all the corruption and put people in jail.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AAWWW. I NEVER LOOKED AT IT THAT WAY BEFORE. I HAVE ALWAYS ASSUMED IT WAS JUST A TRUMP THING.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AAWWW. I NEVER LOOKED AT IT THAT WAY BEFORE. I HAVE ALWAYS ASSUMED IT WAS JUST A TRUMP THING.
They all LOVED Trump until he became the opposition. Look at all the photos around the web where they are schmoozing up to him.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't think it's just the Dems that want him out. He's a political outsider. Nobody in DC thinks he "belongs". The Reps just tolerate him to get what they can until they figure out how to get rid of him without losing votes.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
They all LOVED Trump until he became the opposition. Look at all the photos around the web where they are schmoozing up to him.
Dear Greg T:

You make another great point. At one point, the media -- along with many Democrats -- loved Trump, and he wasn't referred to as a racist or a bigot. And that was the case UNTIL he declared his candidacy for president. Even then, at the outset, there wasn't a great amount of criticism because they didn't think he stood a chance against a large field of high-level GOP candidates. But when it became obvious that he might actually have a chance to win, they began hammering him with every possible negative thing, whether or not those things were truthful or not.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't think it's just the Dems that want him out. He's a political outsider. Nobody in DC thinks he "belongs". The Reps just tolerate him to get what they can until they figure out how to get rid of him without losing votes.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

There's much validity to your above-quoted post.