Mini-editorial: Handling the North Korea crisis

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's time to face the reality that United Nations sanctions placed on North Korea are a waste of time. It's equivalent to a mother telling an unruly son, "Bobby, I'm only going to warn you 20 more times, and that’s it.”

Rather than telling North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un, “Kim, you mustn't do this,” he must be told, “Kim, you won’t do this anymore, period.”

However, aside from initiating a war, how do you back those words up? By sending large naval fleets from the United States, France and Britain -- and any other country who wants to be involved -- to be positioned off the east and west coasts of North Korea. Then, inform Kim, “Your next nuclear test or missile launch will be your last," and mean it.

Kim should finally realize that the world is serious, and he won't want to risk total annihilation of his regime and homeland. China can then do the world a favor by providing Kim with political asylum and a face-saving exit.

We can all hope and pray that the problem is then solved, as North Korea is brought into 21st-century civilization by members of the United Nations. There aren't any idea; or foolproof solutions, but such firmness is the best available option.

bbfreeburn

And the most likely response to the positioning of the fleet will be missle launches aimed at the fleet. I think we should just say "South Korea be damned>" and nuke the little fucker.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
And the most likely response to the positioning of the fleet will be missle launches aimed at the fleet. I think we should just say "South Korea be damned>" and nuke the little fucker.
I agree fully. The time for talk and attempting diplomatic resolution has long past. It's time for a pre-emptive strike. And, I don't mean a few little carpet bombs, either. We need to target every silo he has and slide one right down their throats.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
One thing's for sure. We never again need a RETREATER IN CHIEF (such as Barack Hussein Obama) in the White House.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAD READ THAT NK DIPLOMATS CONTACTED DC DIPLOMATS TO SEE IF THEY THOUGHT TRUMP WAS SERIOUS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I HAD READ THAT NK DIPLOMATS CONTACTED DC DIPLOMATS TO SEE IF THEY THOUGHT TRUMP WAS SERIOUS.
Dear WAMO:

If they don't believe Trump is serious, they may find out the hard way -- or even more likely, they'll wind up instantly dead.