Mini-editorial: Improper motives regarding Romney's guilty vote

Djarum300

Addicted Member
An elected official is not in office to reflect his convictions. He is put there to do the will of the people. He was elected by republicans to represent republicans, not his own jealousy.
I say BS to that. He's there to represent the people of his state that voted for him, Republican or not. The two party system needs to burn. Trump is a RINO.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO SIR AW. JUST MEANS EVEN WHEN SOMEONE IS A REP AND NOT A DEM, THEY ARE STILL WRONG. (ACCORDING TO YOU.) EVERYONE ON THE PLANET HAS SAID 1 THING, THEN DONE ANOTHER, INCLUDING DONALD J TRUMP. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO CHASING VOTES. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES OR SAYS SOMETHING WE DONT AGREE WITH, DOESNT MAKE THEM BAD PEOPLE OR BAD POLITICIANS, JUST MEANS THEY HAD A LAPSE IN GOOD JUDGEMENT. WE ALL DO IT AT SOME POINT. DOESNT MEAN THEY SHOULDNT BE HAMMERED FOR IT AT THE TIME, BUT SOMETIMES, ITS JUST TIME TO MOVE ON. THANKS AW.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I say BS to that. He's there to represent the people of his state that voted for him, Republican or not. The two party system needs to burn. Trump is a RINO.
This is true and I never disputed that. But Romney ran on a republican ticket. This means his voters voted republican regardless of their party affiliation. As far as Trump being a rino, who cares? He's the most effective, energetic and honest president we've ever had and his numbers show it. Call him anything but late for the white house.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
This is true and I never disputed that. But Romney ran on a republican ticket. This means his voters voted republican regardless of their party affiliation. As far as Trump being a rino, who cares? He's the most effective, energetic and honest president we've ever had and his numbers show it. Call him anything but late for the white house.
Republican is just a party, not an ideal or philosophy or anything of that nature. Republicans down here in Alabama are far different than those in Utah.

As far as Trump being effective, I don't know about that. If he was effective he'd have reduced the deficit like he said he would. The Mexicans would be paying for the wall like they he said. Fundamentally, he'd be far more effective if he'd spend less time on Twitter and actually governing.

I'll be voting libertarian again which won't matter much in my state.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Republican is just a party, not an ideal or philosophy or anything of that nature. Republicans down here in Alabama are far different than those in Utah.

As far as Trump being effective, I don't know about that. If he was effective he'd have reduced the deficit like he said he would. The Mexicans would be paying for the wall like they he said. Fundamentally, he'd be far more effective if he'd spend less time on Twitter and actually governing.

I'll be voting libertarian again which won't matter much in my state.
Try seeing the big picture. The absolute best economic numbers in history, border crossings down 75%, Mexico is paying via the new trade agreement, new trade agreements mean billions and billions more income for the country and what makes this even better is the fact he's doing it with 2/3 of the government. Kinda rough trying to reduce the deficit when the house completely ignores any republican bill or budget submitted. Also rather difficult when the democrat controlled house is pissing away millions upon millions on an attempted coup. That makes Trump even better than the numbers reflect.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
NO SIR AW. JUST MEANS EVEN WHEN SOMEONE IS A REP AND NOT A DEM, THEY ARE STILL WRONG. (ACCORDING TO YOU.) EVERYONE ON THE PLANET HAS SAID 1 THING, THEN DONE ANOTHER, INCLUDING DONALD J TRUMP. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO CHASING VOTES. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES OR SAYS SOMETHING WE DONT AGREE WITH, DOESNT MAKE THEM BAD PEOPLE OR BAD POLITICIANS, JUST MEANS THEY HAD A LAPSE IN GOOD JUDGEMENT. WE ALL DO IT AT SOME POINT. DOESNT MEAN THEY SHOULDNT BE HAMMERED FOR IT AT THE TIME, BUT SOMETIMES, ITS JUST TIME TO MOVE ON. THANKS AW.
Dear WAMO:

How successful are you when trying to convince liberals to just "move on"? Most of the time, their EXTREME BIAS AND HATRED will prevent them from "moving on" … and if you think about it, you should agree!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Try seeing the big picture. The absolute best economic numbers in history, border crossings down 75%, Mexico is paying via the new trade agreement, new trade agreements mean billions and billions more income for the country and what makes this even better is the fact he's doing it with 2/3 of the government. Kinda rough trying to reduce the deficit when the house completely ignores any republican bill or budget submitted. Also rather difficult when the democrat controlled house is pissing away millions upon millions on an attempted coup. That makes Trump even better than the numbers reflect.
B-I-N-G-O!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As far as Trump being effective, I don't know about that. If he was effective he'd have reduced the deficit like he said he would.
Dear Djarum300:

The deficit could be cut a great deal if so much money wasn't being spent on illegal immigrants who don't belong here, and if all funding were cut off to sanctuary cities and states.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Djarum300:

The deficit could be cut a great deal if so much money wasn't being spent on illegal immigrants who don't belong here, and if all funding were cut off to sanctuary cities and states.
Yup! Democrat anti-gun lobbyists, pro-illegal immigrant advocates, and the idea that we need to coddle those who do not belong here add up to trillions.