More lamestream media bias in the local newspaper

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The Sarasota Herald-Tribune is published in a solid Republican area of Florida, but you'd never know it by the manner in which the newspaper consistently displays anti-Trump bias, similar to the rest of the lamestream media.

In today's Editorial section, three of five letters to the editor deal with Trump-related topics, and the respective headlines are (a) Barr always intended to exonerate Trump; (b) Plenty of grounds for Trump dismissal; and (c) Backing president with blinders on.

And it goes on that way day after day. If an impartial observer were to study the Herald-Tribune's editorial pages, he or she would surmise that the newspaper was based in a Democrat stronghold, based on its editorials and reporting of the news.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, then, think of how I feel being in a predominantly left city, county and state? Some day maybe I'll post a few of the letters to our editor. I'm sure you'll get a charge out of those.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well, then, think of how I feel being in a predominantly left city, county and state? Some day maybe I'll post a few of the letters to our editor. I'm sure you'll get a charge out of those.
… and I'm sure, like me, you also have some liberal -- or even ultra-liberal -- Facebook friends, whose posts (and those of their "followers") are absolutely ridiculous, biased, hateful and hypocritical.