Muslims request BEACH BAN of "BIKINIS" DURING RAMADAM

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Ramadan or not, I trust no man that is so fucked in the head he don't like seeing hot chicks in bikinis! :Thumbsdown:

Now, if they'd said "Respect Ramadan - NO FAT CHICKS in bikinis", then I'd not have a problem. :Roflmao:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
HEY 9. THEY WANT TO SEE HOT CHICKS IN BIKINIS TOO. THEY JUST CANT SAY THAT.
Then they need to find a new God. One that doesn't demand the one life you are given be spent being miserable. Especially after said God must have provided all this cool shit for us to do!

What kind of asshole God would make man, then build a beautiful woman to keep the man company, then say "Look, Dude... This woman has all kinds of cool shit I installed that will bring you much pleasure and fun. BUT DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT HER OR I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!" :Thumbsdown:

bbfreeburn

9 saud "One that doesn't demand the one life you are given be spent being miserable."
Don't the gods of ALL religions do that, in one way or another? Do you know any truly devout Christians who don't seem miserable? And Jews? They seem to delight in proclaiming how miserable their god makes them.
Can't speak to any other religions, but I'm guessing it's true of them all.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
9 saud "One that doesn't demand the one life you are given be spent being miserable."
Don't the gods of ALL religions do that, in one way or another? Do you know any truly devout Christians who don't seem miserable? And Jews? They seem to delight in proclaiming how miserable their god makes them.
Can't speak to any other religions, but I'm guessing it's true of them all.
It's called controlling the masses