My Granddaughter is 18

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Where the hell does the time go??? I remember being at the hospital, waiting for this little bubble to arrive, and holding her when she was seconds old. Happy birthday to my adult granddaughter!!

Haylee-4-1.jpg

Haylee-1-1.jpg
Haylee-2-1.jpg

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Thank God she didn't get her looks from Grandpa Greg!! :Laugh: Glad she wasn't taken from your world in that wreck. She has a whole life in front of her still - hope she puts together a good one full of success and happiness.

I was just contemplating how the hell it's possible for me to be 45 the other day. Most days I still feel (and according to my wife, act) like I'm 18. Damn, where does the time go?

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Thank God she didn't get her looks from Grandpa Greg!! :Laugh: Glad she wasn't taken from your world in that wreck. She has a whole life in front of her still - hope she puts together a good one full of success and happiness.

I was just contemplating how the hell it's possible for me to be 45 the other day. Most days I still feel (and according to my wife, act) like I'm 18. Damn, where does the time go?
I've got you by 21 years and let me tell ya, it doesn't get any easier. My mind still thinks I'm 20. I'm still crazy after all these years, but every time I try something stupid I'm quickly reminded that I'm 66, not 16.

Haylee is finally out of her wheel chair and navigating quite well. She still has to be careful not to fall, but most of her restrictions have been lifted. Gonna be a good birthday party tonight :)

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER G!!! AND CONGRATS TO YOU! ATTRACTIVE YOUNG LADY G. 9 IS RIGHT THOUGH, DIDNT GET HER LOOKS FROM YOU. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

I KNOW WHAT YA'LL MEAN ABOUT THE AGE THANG. MY OLDEST GREAT GRANDAUGHTER TURNED 8 JAN 31st. G IS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT ABOUT THE TRYING TO STILL DO WHAT I USED TO BE ABLE TO DO THING. UGH. :Frown::mad::Mad::Cry:

PARTY ON G(ARTH)!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER G!!! AND CONGRATS TO YOU! ATTRACTIVE YOUNG LADY G. 9 IS RIGHT THOUGH, DIDNT GET HER LOOKS FROM YOU. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

I KNOW WHAT YA'LL MEAN ABOUT THE AGE THANG. MY OLDEST GREAT GRANDAUGHTER TURNED 8 JAN 31st. G IS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT ABOUT THE TRYING TO STILL DO WHAT I USED TO BE ABLE TO DO THING. UGH. :Frown::mad::Mad::Cry:

PARTY ON G(ARTH)!
You KNOW she looks just like me!!!!!!